new signing tomorrow???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What about Williamson ? first name on the sheet for me. A keeper and an experienced centrehalf/left back please.

I totally agree - desperate for a keeper who's nickname isn't Dracula, a commanding centre-half and a left winger (Andy Reid please Mr. McCabe)
utb

More of a miracle than just a fantastic piece of business.

Woah! woah! did you not know Monty has had a number of clubs at the door wanting to sign him for years!

Its purely down to United's determination to keep their best players at the club and further the point that United is not a selling club.

Finally a position that if injury strikes a loan replacement isn't required.An ex captain who Adams knows, he is toughening up the lineup as he did at Port Vale.

I agree. The last time we got promoted out of this division we had two ball winners/battlers (i.e. Jagielka and Montgomery) in the middle and the creativity/pace was out wide and up front (i.e. Ifill, Tonge, Kabba, Webber). There's no hard and fast rule saying you have to a midfield "playmaker". Hopefully Adams will be able to add to the creative options once he's got his experienced leader sorted.

Quite so. Why would we want such an odd creature? We're Sheffield United. We don't want any of your fancy skills here. Give us a couple of talentless numpties anytime.

We :heart: Hoofing.

Did you even bother to read my post before jumping in with your standard "Pavlov" response? Where did I mention "hoofing"? I agree you need creative players and enjoy watching fancy skills as much as the next man.

I just pointed out that can have have a solid central midfield pairing with skill and creativity coming from other positions. We proved that last time we went up and maybe that's what Adams is aiming for? There are more than two ways of playing the game!

Black Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey White

Did you even bother to read my post before jumping in with your standard "Pavlov" response? Where did I mention "hoofing"? I agree you need creative players and enjoy watching fancy skills as much as the next man.

I just pointed out that can have have a solid central midfield pairing with skill and creativity coming from other positions. We proved that last time we went up and maybe that's what Adams is aiming for? There are more than two ways of playing the game!

Black Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey Grey White

Absolutely correct Sothall. Pinchy is just proving he is a football snob. He hates Monty and more often than not pours scorn on anyone else who does not share his opinion. Not sure why he doesn't support Arsenal or go and watch the "Arsenal of the North" at the Keepmoat. No cloggers there (except Killa the Hair Dresser)

I'm just delighted we have actually signed someone who now belongs to us, the start of things to come I hope - and for everyone knocking him already, give him a bloody chance, he's barely kicked a ball in training for us yet.

Back
Top Bottom