New promotion shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First one I've seen on ebay just been listed. Seller asking £350 :eek:
Yeah seen it, but it’s XS. So regardless of the extortionate price, they’ll struggle to shift it reckon.

I managed to get a medium 116/620.

The badge is sewn on better. Embroided rather than single stitched like the regular shirt.

Mines an XS too. Only size i could get. For that reason, it's staying in its cellophane.
I’ve got an XS too. It’s bigger than I thought it was gonna be tbh. I’m normally medium in T-Shirts and it fits like a Small. I’ve got this seasons home shirt in a Medium but based on the size of this XS promotion shirt I’m on the hunt for a Small (which by my logic should fit like a Medium).

I’ve got an XS too. It’s bigger than I thought it was gonna be tbh. I’m normally medium in T-Shirts and it fits like a Small. I’ve got this seasons home shirt in a Medium but based on the size of this XS promotion shirt I’m on the hunt for a Small (which by my logic should fit like a Medium).
Oh FFS, do i need to get it out and try it on

I’ve ordered one of the replicas off DHGate, I’ll post a picture when it comes, usually about 3 weeks delivery. It’d have been nice to get the original but they’d sold out before I even knew they were on sale. For £15 including delivery it’s worth a try, I got my lad the black away shirt earlier in the season, same price, he wanted it for a one off holiday so paying full price he wouldn’t have bothered but for that money it was great for what he wanted it for, it’ll be interesting to see what this one is like in comparison.
You got a link? When ever I go on DHGate absolutely none of the links work for anything at all

Fits fine on you that 👍🏼 Seem to be running bigger than the 22/23 season shirts.
Yeah definitely... i am breathing in though

I've got Mediums in the Home, Away and 3rd and a Small in the Burgundy GK top (as that was all they had).

This promotion shirt fits like the Smalls from this season

There’s one on eBay..for a price! 🤪
Wow. Proper Blade that.

Hope the club accidentally charge him and extra 290 quid for his season ticket and refuse to refund it!

I’ve been offered a Medium for a price above retail. The only way I could justify paying it is if somebody gave me the same amount for the one I’ve got that doesn’t fit me.

But then am I also a cunt? 🤔

Seeing as I collect I know I'm going to bent over for this sometime in the future. Recently picked up the 84 Umbro shirt in amazing condition and my size for £120, so I'm loathe to pay 150-200 extra for an errea effort.

Managed to get one via the app. Site was useless.
Sound pal, I use the app rather than the site, fingers crossed they’re as good as the away shirt was as that was great. Some times you need to be careful of the sizes of certain things but there’s usually a size guide on there to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom