New Kit for next year?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They had plenty in stock on Saturday and were constantly topping up the shelves, I imagine you will be fine. Just check the DBS logo on the back to make sure its not peeling off like mine! :D

There seemed to be plenty of junior sizes in at lunch time yesterday : Extra small Junior (probably for babies), Small Junior (perhaps toddlers to 3 years), Medium (guess 4-6), Large juniors (guess 7-10) and extra large junior(11 upwards). I can only vouch 100% for extra large junior, it fits my 11 year old grandson and probably will still fit him at the end of the season.

There were sponsors add-ons on the front and back of the shirts
I hope that this helps

Went down after work for a Fenerbahce ticket called in the shop and bought the shirt best one we have had for years. Sponsor logo's are just the right size not stupidly large like the old HFS loans or Midas Games efforts. A slight word of caution if you are a big lad on the XL you get a bit of white stripe showing where the front and back join the red side panels, no big deal this but on one or two in the shop the front had no white showing but the back had a good half white stripe on each side making me think the back panel was larger than the front. This did spoil the look of the shirt so pick one out where front and back are the same size.

Here is another snap of the keeper kit:

GeorgeWillis.jpg

I noticed that the Sheffield FC has thornbridge as it's sponsor. White sponsor on a blue shirt, looks more like it's part of the shirt, unlike ours which has been ironed on. Makes you wonder what say that john holland had in the look of the sponsor

Here is another snap of the keeper kit:

View attachment 8943

I hear it has been specifically commissioned in support of the Scots in the squad. This is the 'light' version - the 'full dress' goalkeeping kit should be available at the superstore shortly.

article-2682689-1F6E1A1000000578-667_634x548.jpg

New season fever has bitten and I've given in and bought the home shirt. Still don't like or agree with the back sponsor thing but it is a nice shirt.

Shame on you WhiteHawk

Last night hit home what a bunch of snobs we are regarding the away kit. My uncle who has got his first season ticket since the 80s is really excited about the season and so went down to buy a shirt yesterday. He got there and saw the black shirt for the first time and bought it rather than the home. He said just how nice it is etc etc..

Now if none of us knew it was a template and an old one at that, would we have the same thoughts?

Shame on you WhiteHawk

Last night hit home what a bunch of snobs we are regarding the away kit. My uncle who has got his first season ticket since the 80s is really excited about the season and so went down to buy a shirt yesterday. He got there and saw the black shirt for the first time and bought it rather than the home. He said just how nice it is etc etc..

Now if none of us knew it was a template and an old one at that, would we have the same thoughts?
I'd still think it looks shit, yes.

A white flag if the 2nd half of today's match is anything to go on.

So who knew that the 1991-1993 yellow away shirt had swastikas inadvertently stitched into the fabric?

I didn't until I wore it to the pub on Sunday and my eagle eyed mate pointed it out.

So who knew that the 1991-1993 yellow away shirt had swastikas inadvertently stitched into the fabric?

I didn't until I wore it to the pub on Sunday and my eagle eyed mate pointed it out.
nah i thought. but i just got mine out, bloody hell hes right.they are. still love it though, should do as i bought it for 70 quid last month. its 1 of the best weve had

I like the away kit, it's a million times better than last year, I really don't give a crap if it's an adidas template or not, IMO it looks decent. I like both our kits this year compared to some of the shockers we've had in the past.
Some of you have gotten so worked up about all the details and 'templates' and missed that we have two reasonable looking kits.

Some of you have gotten so worked up about all the details and 'templates' and missed that we have two reasonable looking kits.
Well said ZMW,we might have got the league one adidas kit,but its miles better than the championship sondico one;)

I popped in to the superstore today and whilst the badges are all proper ones on the kits rather than ironed on, I swear all the ones on the yellow kit are lop sided.

I popped in to the superstore today and whilst the badges are all proper ones on the kits rather than ironed on, I swear all the ones on the yellow kit are lop sided.
How many drinks have you had this chrimbo:D

Aside from anything else, SkyBet probably owe TonyAgana a few quid seeing as they've used an image that wasn't covered by a Creative Commons license or sought the creators permission.

I'd start the negotiations at £3 per electronic distribution with a view to settling at £1. :D

Back
Top Bottom