New Kit for next year?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Every kit manufacturer uses templates these days, from Fila, Macron and Sondico to Umbro, Adidas and Nike

Wankers, if they had anything about them they would get a boy to surf the internet and going on forums, they would get a new idea at least every month.

So does anyone know when the club will officially announce the adidas deal and when we can expect to see next seasons shirt?..haven't heard anything official so far!

So does anyone know when the club will officially announce the adidas deal and when we can expect to see next seasons shirt?..haven't heard anything official so far!

As soon as the Macron contract expires, expect to hear something and see changes to the shop come July time :)

Cheers fella-just think the club are missing a trick on this one..get the shirts our there in time for the summer hols & make a killing..av noticed that no team shirts or really anything to do with macron on club shop website now!

Cheers fella-just think the club are missing a trick on this one..get the shirts our there in time for the summer hols & make a killing..av noticed that no team shirts or really anything to do with macron on club shop website now!

Contractual obligations will restrict what they can do, but you're right, the earlier the better for holiday sales etc :)

Interesting to note that West Brom are changing to this Adidas kit for next season.

article-2620103-1D85358200000578-717_634x618.jpg

Reactions: Moz

I think the white one will be very similar to the home kit. I hope they put the adidas symbol on the breast as you have it here, it looks odd in the middle like the west brom kit someone put on here earlier

I don't think that Shoreham View kid understands what getting a big brand means to the club with regards designs etc.

There will be no unique embroidery in the shirts or fan choices, the kits will be off peg adidas templates. I laughed last night when looking through twitter at everyone getting giddy about his photoshop "choices". If the premiership clubs like Swansea and Sunderland didn't get unique designs, League One Sheff United definitely wont be going one.

Here's a more relevant vote out of 3:
View attachment 8282 View attachment 8283 View attachment 8284

I think its safe to say that people understand the point you are making, TheShorehamView included, but if you look on that particular page the idea is a fan vote and it is stated over and over again that we will get a template, but that is the same with ALL kit manufacturers.

here is a nice little retro one that I would like to see us wearing

kit.png

All these shirts have a variety of sponsors from Kyocera to Lavers to Mbuzz. Does anyone know if we are having a new sponsor to adorn the shirts next season?

Back
Top Bottom