New: Doug Hodgson Interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
On his Birthday it's the wildest Blades stories ever told with former defender Doug Hodgson! What a character this Aussie is!

Available on YouTube and as an audio podcast wherever you get podcasts, just search 'Sheff United Way'

Always thought he was a great guy. That just confirmed it.

Doug came over alright as well 😉

Get the feeling you could have done a series with him.

Very open, especially when touching on mental health.

I can imagine it's full on and then over. Must be a big transition though he seems to be keeping busy with a lot of businesses so good for him.

Covered all my journey to work. Great listen!

Very enjoyable and entertaining interview. Can’t help wondering who are the characters in todays squad?
Or are they all too busy with football. Who is the joker today?

Great guy, could listen to him for much longer. Hope he does write a book, it would be a brilliant read.
Only downside was the incessant use of the word 'Soccer'.

On his Birthday it's the wildest Blades stories ever told with former defender Doug Hodgson! What a character this Aussie is!

Available on YouTube and as an audio podcast wherever you get podcasts, just search 'Sheff United Way'

I am mates with a friend of Doug's who used to play for Bristol City and Australia at the same time. He always spoke highly of Dougy (as he called him).

This should be an interesting watch, thanks again sheff utd way!

Enjoyed that, it's weird because I remember lots about the players he played with and I obviously remember him playing and being at the club, but I have no vivid memories at all of anything he did in a Blades shirt.

Listened on way to work
Excellent podcast
Well done chaps
Fair play for looking after kids of his ex team mates , while they were in Oz
Seems a really nice down to earth Guy

Back
Top Bottom