New: Dane Whitehouse interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dane and I have spoken about my location and proximity to Gareth Ainsworth.
We've talked the various scenarios through and both come to the conclusion that there's really no good outcome to me approaching Ainsworth.

Hal from the well known Sheff United Way podcast has been arrested today for allegedly violating Mr Ainsworth with a pineapple. The details of the alleged incident are too graphic in nature to report.

I have spoken to Dane today and he is reading all the comments from Blades on YouTube, so if you'd like to leave him a nice message on YouTube I know he'd appreciate it.

YorkBlade have you ever previously interviewed current squad members? Is this something you'd consider looking at? Does the club restrict it in any way?

I feel like there's some adored characters in the squad, that the fans would love to see you chat with.

YorkBlade have you ever previously interviewed current squad members? Is this something you'd consider looking at? Does the club restrict it in any way?

I feel like there's some adored characters in the squad, that the fans would love to see you chat with.

The club occasionally does its own podcast sometimes. The Billy Sharp one was great.

Yes can you interview Mcburnie - we'd all love to hear how he spends all the money he earns for doing fuck all :)

We have interviewed Kacper Lopata and we chatted to Derek Geary since then we have asked the club officially if we can speak to current players, coaching staff and management. Let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom