New - Blades 'scorers under Chris Wilder' Quiz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Help!
I think I must be doing something wrong.
I put 'Fat lad from Sheffield who will never hack it at this level' for the first one, but seems I was wrong......

.....as were a lot of others on here! ;)

I now think 30 is best you can get. So, I'm sorry, but nonetheless, I'm glad that people have enjoyed doing it, even if I cocked a couple of things up.
There are other SUFC quizzes on there, but none as contemporary as this.

I got 21.
The ones I missed were all the early ones.
I may have dementia. Don't judge me

Got 29/30 (as Goal Scorer is apparently the other missing name :confused:)

Missed Lavery!

31 different players have scored for the Blades IN THE LEAGUE since Chris Wilder took over. If you have a go at the attached quiz, you can see how many you can name in 10 minutes.

Yes, its League goals only.

Hats off to all those who've been getting them all, or all bar one right, very impressive. I think you do have to include 'Goal scorer' in order to get them all, soz,

I'll learn how to do it with fewer imperfections next time hopefully.

28, missed Done, Scougs and Chapman

I also typed Nathan Thomas about 45 times.....

I now think 30 is best you can get. So, I'm sorry, but nonetheless, I'm glad that people have enjoyed doing it, even if I cocked a couple of things up.
There are other SUFC quizzes on there, but none as contemporary as this.
Don't apologise, a terrific quiz you've taken the time to compile that I think we will all have enjoyed doing. Cap doffed.

He scored on his debut in the League Cup v Walsall. So left United with a not too shabby record of two goals in three games from memory
A great record tbh, I'd guess that having spent a bit of time with him, wilder couldn't mould him into what he wanted.

Rather helpfully it’ll also double-up with people that have the same surname. So when you enter in Wilson, it automatically gives you the answers for Wilson the defender and Wilson the striker.

Just like when you enter in Evans, you get the answer of Evans the midfielder and......oh

Rather helpfully it’ll also double-up with people that have the same surname. So when you enter in Wilson, it automatically gives you the answers for Wilson the defender and Wilson the striker.

Just like when you enter in Evans, you get the answer of Evans the midfielder and......oh

When did James Wilson the shithouse striker score for us?

Back
Top Bottom