New: Benjamin Bloom on Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YouTuber and musician Benjamin Bloom shares his thoughts on all things Sheffield United from the past to the present.
Always a popular chap with us Blades, a really genuine and nice guy. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

I am not feeling too well at present( nothing serious) but this morning I listened to your YouTube conversation with BB and felt so much better.
A fascinating and likeable person with sensible views on EFL. It was good to learn a bit about him.
Thank you for doing this one.

Bloom nerds a show like "fan in the stands". Give him a mic and he can report on the feelings of fans as it happens. Would need to be on delay, but would be interesting to hear the views from the terraces while I'm in my armchair.

I am not feeling too well at present( nothing serious) but this morning I listened to your YouTube conversation with BB and felt so much better.
A fascinating and likeable person with sensible views on EFL. It was good to learn a bit about him.
Thank you for doing this one.
Hope you feel better soon mate. Thank you for saying that, means a lot.

As with all our interviews (because a few of you asked in the past) you can choose to listen on audio podcast instead, just search Sheff United Way wherever you get your podcasts.

Thanks!

Thanks YorkBlade

As always, appreciate the time and effort you put in to making these videos happen.

Enjoyed that, cheers

Going to listen tomorrow. Is he still gigging with Shane Richie by night and football blogging on the side? Most football vlogging YouTubers get on my nerves it he's one of the good ones

Although a fan turned vlogger won't have the knowledge of football a ex pro does when it comes to what it's actually like I always find Bloom has actually done his homework and has a passion for it which some ex pros seem to lack

Very entertaining guy, well both of you are, how has media company not picked this guy up to do a show I don't know. I guess cause he's not an ex player. And we all know how great they an be 😗

He's a middle aged white man. They have an hard enough time appointing ex players these days. You have to an extremely high profile to get a job as a bloke these days.

He's a middle aged white man. They have an hard enough time appointing ex players these days. You have to an extremely high profile to get a job as a bloke these days.
Having listened to this interview he's now literally working with itv on their EFL highlights shows every week behind the scenes.

Not front of house though is he. Can't have him in public view ...
He's a trained journalist so guess he does more on that side I rarely watch the full show now but don't think they do vloggers bits like quest/sky have.

Sam Parkin and Jamie Mackie are white and middle aged aren't they? They did it on Saturday. Must be a mistake 🤷‍♂️🤦

The really interesting bits (at least to me), were him talking about being trolled and abused. He drops out of football chat mode and talks as himself.

There was a very specific reason I asked him about this, we have chatted before about the subject privately. He's been a great help to me in dealing with some of the unpleasantness that can come with the tribalism of football fandom.

Back
Top Bottom