Nearly 5000 posts, enough is enough, for you and me!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Excuse the waste of a new thread but I'm saying my goodbyes to everybody. All good things come to an end and nearly 5000 posts is getting a bit out of hand!!

Although I've learned so much on here, I feel as though it's all a bit repetitious these days, if not boring at times e.g. must be the third time I've written about a thunderstorm at The Shay in a game some 50 years ago:tumbleweed:.

Best wishes to all S24SU Blades fans and even to those two Wednesdayites who have infiltrated us on here. "You're not Wednesdayites!!" - must be manic depressives then!!:)

Let's all hope Wilder is the man who fulfills my signature below, boy is continuity needed.

UTB. Always be careful what you wish for, our club is still solvent and surely has plenty of upside to come.

Many thanks to Linz and Foxy, what an effort and how proud you must be as founders of this excellent forum. Keep on supporting them everybody.

P.S. This is not a 'flounce', it's a 'lifestyle change'!!:p

you came out with some interesting views now and then, and also some rubbish IMO. Bit pompous now and then maybe? So no different to the average on here really ;-) There's no point pretending, like anyone else that has left you won't be missed really because at the end of the day this is an internet forum, but I do wish you all the best up there in Whitby, one of my favourite places.

Excuse the waste of a new thread but I'm saying my goodbyes to everybody. All good things come to an end and nearly 5000 posts is getting a bit out of hand!!

Although I've learned so much on here, I feel as though it's all a bit repetitious these days, if not boring at times e.g. must be the third time I've written about a thunderstorm at The Shay in a game some 50 years ago:tumbleweed:.

Best wishes to all S24SU Blades fans and even to those two Wednesdayites who have infiltrated us on here. "You're not Wednesdayites!!" - must be manic depressives then!!:)

Let's all hope Wilder is the man who fulfills my signature below, boy is continuity needed.

UTB. Always be careful what you wish for, our club is still solvent and surely has plenty of upside to come.

Many thanks to Linz and Foxy, what an effort and how proud you must be as founders of this excellent forum. Keep on supporting them everybody.

P.S. This is not a 'flounce', it's a 'lifestyle change'!!:p

Last seen on here 11 hours ago.

Attention seeking of Barney proportions.

Find it totally bizarre that some folks think they are so important that they have to announce their abdication from of all places, a message board.

Since my demands for a press conference have been knocked back, I would like to announce that this is the first time I've ever attempted a "fixed that for you" post.

Last seen on here 11 hours ago.

Attention seeking of Barney proportions.

Retired bank managers . Fuck the country up in 2007 / 2008 , get excellent package and become pompous on a forum . Sore piles come to mind .

Sign blacks , Hammond and co have feelings , and a mortgage . Fuck off

If I leave then I think I'll make a massive post and then donate my likes to charaaaadeee.

Fucking, "leave posts" - the ultimate in cuntism...

219no.jpg

Well after quite a few years and endless arguments and swear words ,after attracting endless trolls ,nerds and deadbeats I feel I need to announce that I am staying. Thought about wasting a new thread on the matter but fuck it I will tag on to Woodwardfans.
Reason being I don't take it too seriously and I love a bit of banter. After XHamster and Wikipedia it is my main source of information and exercise. So fuck you all I vote remain, Sitex aint happening :p

Still checking to see if anyone's interested WWF? It's been two whole hours since you were last on. Tut tut, a man with your leadership credentials should know, once the curtain falls coming back for a peek will do nothing for you.

Still checking to see if anyone's interested WWF? It's been two whole hours since you were last on. Tut tut, a man with your leadership credentials should know, once the curtain falls coming back for a peek will do nothing for you.

Just so you don't wet yourself every week of the season Bladesway, I'll be looking at Player Ratings and I had hoped to do the Predictions League but I was travelling on Saturday and missed the first day.

Nice to see you're still thinking about me though B'Way, that's what followers do, follow leaders!!:p

Just so you don't wet yourself every week of the season Bladesway, I'll be looking at Player Ratings and I had hoped to do the Predictions League but I was travelling on Saturday and missed the first day.

Nice to see you're still thinking about me though B'Way, that's what followers do, follow leaders!!:p

Thought you had gone away? Flounce fail.

The lengths some people will go to, just to get a few extra 'Likes'. ;)

Retired bank managers . Fuck the country up in 2007 / 2008 , get excellent package and become pompous on a forum . Sore piles come to mind .

Sign blacks , Hammond and co have feelings , and a mortgage . Fuck off
I don't know who you are or what you do but as a retired bank manager I have one message for you.

Fuck off and take your bitter streak with you.

Back
Top Bottom