Ndiaye replacement lined up

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve already said too much on this so I won’t give initials but i will give you a clue. He’s originally not far from here and that’s all I’m gonna say on this matter I’m sure someone will guess it but I don’t think anything will come from it but if Berge goes you can come back to this post 😅
Brooksy’s back ! 🤣

I’ve already said too much on this so I won’t give initials but i will give you a clue. He’s originally not far from here and that’s all I’m gonna say on this matter I’m sure someone will guess it but I don’t think anything will come from it but if Berge goes you can come back to this post 😅
said too much = Scott TcMominay?

"Can we have your £15 million forward for £2 million?"
Ill be honest, if they offered him us for £2m I'd still say no
Hes on £50k a week, even if he doesnt want a payrise, Im not sure hes the answer, couldnt McB get these stats, and hes here, and on less money?
1689266265887.png

He seems able to produce in teams that are doing well, Brentford and Brighton (although im not convinced 8 goals is 'doing well')
But we are likely to be in the same boat as Everton were last season, where he only scored 1 goal

I'll put a tenner on it now that JLT will score 2+ this season

Rather give Villa a £2m loan fee and pay Archers full £20k pw wages than Maupay

Hes on £50k a week, even if he doesnt want a payrise, Im not sure hes the answer, couldnt McB get these stats, and hes here, and on less money?
View attachment 164579

He seems able to produce in teams that are doing well, Brentford and Brighton (although im not convinced 8 goals is 'doing well')
But we are likely to be in the same boat as Everton were last season, where he only scored 1 goal

"Couldn't Mcb get these stats and he's here on less money?"

He's got worse stats. 7 goals in 59 apps for us in the top flight, so no. Don't forget the 0 in 28 a couple of seasons ago.

You also cut off season 2019/20 for Maupay when he scored 10 in 37. Most of his Eveton appearances were off the bench, so those aren't really a fair reflection.

I can't say I'm a massive fan of Maupay, but his record is better than anyone else at the club or anyone we realistically have a chance of getting.

If we are looking at thw likes of Lewis Cook that suggests Doyle is a real long shot as I don't think we would sign them both

Step forward Billy Sharp😉

View attachment 164579

so would i but we aint getting archer villa will use him this season as back up to watkins not totally against maupay think he could do a job at the lane

Wouldn’t mind seeing Philogene in red & white at BDTBL & a hijack of Rangers target Cifuentes from LAFC would be useful whether Berge moves on or not. Both would be affordable if Ndiaye is off to Marseilles. (Edit: I don’t see Maupay working out for us, wage & lacklustre performances put me off)

Ndiayes replacement (if he goes)..

I think will suit our style. He's different to Ndiaye for sure. At a guess it would use 50% of Ndiayes fee to get him. If the future is BT plus this guy up front then I think that works well.

Think 2019/20 and MGW 'vibes'

Reckon the name gets leaked in a couple of days

I think will suit our style. He's different to Ndiaye for sure. At a guess it would use 50% of Ndiayes fee to get him. If the future is BT plus this guy up front then I think that works well.

A new challenger appears.

Are we talking loan or permanent. I wouldn't mind seeing Cole Palmer on a season long loan as a replacement.

My guess is Illias Chair, he's at a championship club, should be within our budget and has that element of explosiveness and unpredictability that Illiman has

If they’re going to be different from Ndiaye then that probably means they’ll be a line leading type of striker especially if the idea would be that they play with Traore as he looks like a secondary striker type of player

If they’re going to be different from Ndiaye then that probably means they’ll be a line leading type of striker especially if the idea would be that they play with Traore as he looks like a secondary striker type of player
That's McB out then.

Leicester are a Pl club in the championship

We are championship club in the PL unfortunately

Thier players, wage structure and facilities are light years ahead of us atm
Maybe we should go into administration and get all our debts paid. Might have a chance of winning the PL and having amazing training facilities as well.

Back
Top Bottom