Name that Blade!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JJ Sefton

Live, Laugh, Love
Reaction score
$_57.JPG

You don't win owt.

Is he holding a lot of water in his gob ready to punch his own cheeks and shower you with it?

Peattie signed with Russell Black didn't they?

They barely played between 84-86 mostly being subs at best

Wasn't Peattie the one who left and then just gave up football as soon as he left SUFC? Ended up running a Sports centre or gym back in Gretna? Darren/Silent?

Wasn't Peattie the one who left and then just gave up football as soon as he left SUFC? Ended up running a Sports centre or gym back in Gretna? Darren/Silent?
Cant remember where Peattie went to after he left us. I was a Lane part-timer in these years

You're right about running a sports centre or similar, but I think it might have been in Sunderland.

Cant remember where Peattie went to after he left us. I was a Lane part-timer in these years

He did indeed leave us us in December 1986 to run a sports centre in Scotland!

He joined in Aug 84 and made 2 sub appearances in Dec 84 and then played as centre forward in the last 3 games of 84-85 without scoring. He never played a first team game after that.

He's been at Sunderland College for a long while now.

I was in one of his modules, he had the idea that Brian Deane was a 'donkey', somehow.

Attachments

• DP.png
    DP.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom