My view from the sofa....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hard one with Howard. Technically he is then a 9 - as he kind of half dropped and gathered one cross, made a good save and had nothing else to do. Always hard to mark keepers especially when they don't have much to do.

Ah missed Harris! You are right harsh!

Harris 7.5/10 - Probably rightly our man of the match. Defended well. Got in some good tackles and then scored the great goal that effectively won the game.

As for Scougall I acknowledge effort; maybe 5 a tad low but for an attacking midfielder and for a half against ten men I cannot recall him touching the ball all game. I know that is exaggeration but he seemed to run around a lot without every affecting anything on the game. He is not having any shots, key passes or link up play. Anyone can run around a lot but he needs to get on the football and make things happen in those little pockets like he did last season. Not sure how I can give someone such a high mark who barely touched ball for most of the game. All about opinions of course.

Campbell Ryce carried the ball an awful long way and was our main threat for long periods of the game even if it often frittered out due to his poor balls. His control, touch and dribbling was excellent for most of the game.

I agree with you regarding Scougal yesterday and I think he's been lucky to keep his place after his performance in the last few games. He was, imho, ineffective yesterday. Spot on with JCR as well, if he could bloody cross a ball we'd have had 10 more chances to miss !!
UTB & FTP

Back
Top Bottom