My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agree, he is like a volcano erupting whenever I point out his inaccuracies! 🤷‍♂️

Really? Y'see, just like the matches, we see this in another way. Plus, as much as you still ride on that 'sage of the United forums' wave you love to rip into, it's a bit high handed and somewhat egotistic to 'point out inaccuracies' when lately all your content in My take has been petty sniping and rather embittered bellyaching. I am genuinely interested in what your take is on the match Silent, but when you default to being the classroom bitch (as is your want) you basically get it all back, and in spades.

So, try harder at more character assassination, why dontcha. I have it adequately covered, whilst many others on here continue to be sickened by this thread surfacing once again because people like you just can't ... fucking ... help .... yourselves ...

pommpey

I'll join you with the arthritic knees, actually knee as one is now titanium and plastic.

Been considering that for some time on my right one which is suffering badly but I'll do with steroids, painkillers and a knee brace for now

pommpey

Brilliant work by Osborne winning the ball back, so much of his work goes unappreciated

Back
Top Bottom