My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stick with your blatant sexism then.

Yes, yes of course pommpey will be called out on that, by the likes of Bert, himself no stranger to colourful mindsets over the years.

Glass houses.

pommpey

you could have attended every fucking minutes of every match ever played since you were spat out of your mum's undermeats

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

So take your 'You weren't at the match' bollocks, craft it into a comfortable cigar shape, give it a moisten, lay on your side, lift a leg if needed and slip the fucker deep into your back passage, eh?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, yes of course pommpey will be called out on that, by the likes of Bert, himself no stranger to colourful mindsets over the years.

Glass houses.

pommpey
Such as?

Predictable. Hijacking the thread for Bert's own means. Let me put it this way, Bert's behaviour hasn't been snow white regarding respect for other posters, has it?

If alluding Silent is acting like a menopausal woman is sexist, then maybe Bert needs HRT too.

Football? Hate to change the subject here ...

pommpey

A win's a win, however much we tried at one time to throw it away. Happy with certain aspects of today's game, namely when we brought a bit of class on the pitch to augment the areas which were showing endeavour, if not gash finishing.

Stoke may be in the playoffs but they flatter their position. Today they were fairly pedestrian and a better equipped strikeforce would have smashed them out of the park. Sure, they rode their luck in the first half and many begging chances shoulda-woulda-coulda gone in but I'm fed up of the excuses to be honest. They really hardly troubled Olsen today if but for a decent one handed save and of course their goal, which was similarly struck.

For us though we still clearly have Wilder in our bloodstream and the frustrating tendency to get it wide and into the crossing zone and fuck about endlessly still keeps manifesting itself. As said on previous occasions, once it's at the feet of MGW and Ndaiye, then we're off and they are running at, flicking it past, playing neat triangles (usually not receiving the ball back though) but at least doing something positive. We didn't look much troubled at the back but our central midfield is so fucking suspect with Fleck and Norwood. In defence of them however, they did give us glimpses of capability, but that was outweighed by shockingly sub-division levels of basic shit play. In other areas I thought we looked capable and together when building the attack ... at least up to 55 minutes ... but it just wouldn't go in. No surprise when they scored - this happens so much these days and like most I thought we were sunk, Not even Moussett or Hourihane could add to things but when Didsy came on there was intelligence and promise and suddenly Moussett is clear on goal and we are level. Deserved? Not really. But fuck it. Three minutes later we are at them again and Didsy himself slots in the winner. Deserved? Fucking too right. That is what I want to see. Us wanting to eat the game and fucking WIN.

Olsen 6/10: Not much to do. Tends to take too many touches, which makes me shit myself a bit. Good stop in the first half
Bogle 6/10: Thought it was a decent turnout for him. Got himself involved in some attacks
Egan 5.5/10: He still misses O'Connell, doesn't he?
Davies 5/10: He is a bit frail and vulnerable. Put it this way, if O'Connell is playing in his shirt, would you feel safer?
Stevens 6/10: Off/on outing for him. Looked clumsy and free-kick prone in the first half, but was in the right place to deliver in the second for Didsy's goal. Unlucky not to have scored with his cross shot
Norwood 4/10: One decent cross in the first half to the back stick but the rest was typical Norwood. Fragile, beatable in midfield and always apt to play a silly ball into trouble
Fleck 5.5/10: Slightly better from him but he's still bordering on Jimmy than John. And he's so easy to dispossess
Osborn 5.5/10: I think he has reached the zenith of his output now. His performances don't improve much, plenty of hustle and bustle but fuck all end product.
Ndaiye 6.5/10: He has skill and ability and reads the game well, but he can't do it on his own
Gibbs White 6/10: Another one, like Ndaiye, who looks hopelessly out of place in a team full of WIlder adherents. Both players' styles and approaches are so at odds with everything else. They want to run at oppositions and beat them into the box with clever approach work and one twos, the rest just want to get bogged down wide and dispossessed. He'll be gone in January.
Sharp 4/10: Not so Sharp today

Moussett 5/10: Two points on his actual score for actually scoring. Everything else was headless-chicken, clumsy and match rusty
McGoldrick 6.5/10: Always, when this bloke appears, our game changes. He's by no means the fastest, but he can see a goal opportunity and the killer place to be ten seconds before it is played
Hourihane 4/10: Not really sure why the fuck we have signed him TBH. Didn't Norwood just change shirts with him and come back on?

Really pleased with the three points. Really pleased with the win. Really pleased with our fightback. Not quite so pleased as to why we make it so much fucking hard work.

pommpey
Not far off with that assessment pal.
Still the same old flaws from the Wilder old guard though but weโ€™ve got to be patient sure Slav has things in hand

I weren't either, but saw it on telly, brilliant. He didn't hang around for plaudits either, straight down the pitch, back to business. Harsh marking imo.

Okay. Add a half mark for not hanging about for plaudits.

That good enough, love?

He spent most of the game trying to dig out opportunities without much result and didn't hit the target when required.

But your view was as good as mine and being as it wasn't sat in Bramall Lane, is irrelevant. Fuck the five or six different camera angles. Fuck the replays. In fact, are you sure you're not a pigfan 1066?

pommpey

A win's a win, however much we tried at one time to throw it away. Happy with certain aspects of today's game, namely when we brought a bit of class on the pitch to augment the areas which were showing endeavour, if not gash finishing.

Stoke may be in the playoffs but they flatter their position. Today they were fairly pedestrian and a better equipped strikeforce would have smashed them out of the park. Sure, they rode their luck in the first half and many begging chances shoulda-woulda-coulda gone in but I'm fed up of the excuses to be honest. They really hardly troubled Olsen today if but for a decent one handed save and of course their goal, which was similarly struck.

For us though we still clearly have Wilder in our bloodstream and the frustrating tendency to get it wide and into the crossing zone and fuck about endlessly still keeps manifesting itself. As said on previous occasions, once it's at the feet of MGW and Ndaiye, then we're off and they are running at, flicking it past, playing neat triangles (usually not receiving the ball back though) but at least doing something positive. We didn't look much troubled at the back but our central midfield is so fucking suspect with Fleck and Norwood. In defence of them however, they did give us glimpses of capability, but that was outweighed by shockingly sub-division levels of basic shit play. In other areas I thought we looked capable and together when building the attack ... at least up to 55 minutes ... but it just wouldn't go in. No surprise when they scored - this happens so much these days and like most I thought we were sunk, Not even Moussett or Hourihane could add to things but when Didsy came on there was intelligence and promise and suddenly Moussett is clear on goal and we are level. Deserved? Not really. But fuck it. Three minutes later we are at them again and Didsy himself slots in the winner. Deserved? Fucking too right. That is what I want to see. Us wanting to eat the game and fucking WIN.

Olsen 6/10: Not much to do. Tends to take too many touches, which makes me shit myself a bit. Good stop in the first half
Bogle 6/10: Thought it was a decent turnout for him. Got himself involved in some attacks
Egan 5.5/10: He still misses O'Connell, doesn't he?
Davies 5/10: He is a bit frail and vulnerable. Put it this way, if O'Connell is playing in his shirt, would you feel safer?
Stevens 6/10: Off/on outing for him. Looked clumsy and free-kick prone in the first half, but was in the right place to deliver in the second for Didsy's goal. Unlucky not to have scored with his cross shot
Norwood 4/10: One decent cross in the first half to the back stick but the rest was typical Norwood. Fragile, beatable in midfield and always apt to play a silly ball into trouble
Fleck 5.5/10: Slightly better from him but he's still bordering on Jimmy than John. And he's so easy to dispossess
Osborn 5.5/10: I think he has reached the zenith of his output now. His performances don't improve much, plenty of hustle and bustle but fuck all end product.
Ndaiye 6.5/10: He has skill and ability and reads the game well, but he can't do it on his own
Gibbs White 6/10: Another one, like Ndaiye, who looks hopelessly out of place in a team full of WIlder adherents. Both players' styles and approaches are so at odds with everything else. They want to run at oppositions and beat them into the box with clever approach work and one twos, the rest just want to get bogged down wide and dispossessed. He'll be gone in January.
Sharp 4/10: Not so Sharp today

Moussett 5/10: Two points on his actual score for actually scoring. Everything else was headless-chicken, clumsy and match rusty
McGoldrick 6.5/10: Always, when this bloke appears, our game changes. He's by no means the fastest, but he can see a goal opportunity and the killer place to be ten seconds before it is played
Hourihane 4/10: Not really sure why the fuck we have signed him TBH. Didn't Norwood just change shirts with him and come back on?

Really pleased with the three points. Really pleased with the win. Really pleased with our fightback. Not quite so pleased as to why we make it so much fucking hard work.

pommpey
Never mind all this. Did you go fishing and did you catch owt?

That good enough, love?

He spent most of the game trying to dig out opportunities without much result and didn't hit the target when required.

But your view was as good as mine and being as it wasn't sat in Bramall Lane, is irrelevant. Fuck the five or six different camera angles. Fuck the replays. In fact, are you sure you're not a pigfan 1066?

pommpey
He played a lot on the wing pulling defenders out of positions, made a superb cross for Gibbs-White who could have scored with the header, played a lovely ball to Bogle whose cross nearly led to a goal, read McGoldrick's great "leave" and then passed the ball to him for McG to lay the ball for Moose to equalise.

Of course you werent at the match!

Predictable. Hijacking the thread for Bert's own means. Let me put it this way, Bert's behaviour hasn't been snow white regarding respect for other posters, has it?

If alluding Silent is acting like a menopausal woman is sexist, then maybe Bert needs HRT too.

Football? Hate to change the subject here ...

pommpey

All of that post is utter nonsense. Youโ€™ve surpassed yourself. Dear me.

He played a lot on the wing pulling defenders out of positions, made a superb cross for Gibbs-White who could have scored with the header, played a lovely ball to Bogle whose cross nearly led to a goal, read McGoldrick's great "leave" and then passed the ball to him for McG to lay the ball for Moose to equalise.

Of course you werent at the match!

Saw it exactly as you saw it, petal. Just because we differ in opinions and viewpoints, doesn't mean you have to get all twisted bollocks about it, lovey.

Ooops. Sorry. Used a sexist term there.

pommpey

All of that post is utter nonsense. Youโ€™ve surpassed yourself. Dear me.

Kin 'ell. Coming from you, that's fucking rich.

Genuine chuckle at that. Believe me.

pommpey

That good enough, love?

pommpey

Yet another overly aggressive and childish response to a post that wasn't even attempting to needle you.

There's a reason why these threads always end up the same way.

Yet another overly aggressive and childish response to a post that wasn't even attempting to needle you.

There's a reason why these threads always end up the same way.

Because people like you read them and hijack them?

Careful now ...

pommpey

That good enough, love?

pommpey
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Very harsh on Davies, I thought he was our best player until McGoldrick mugged him in the last 15min.

Yeah I agree would have given him 6/10 for the defensive flick header he did when another ball came over the top we normally cant deal with. Not best player though.
Norwood and Fleck though at times we had no midfield everything down the sides. They have no premise of actually going forward with the ball down the middle. Fleck did it a few times and looked good but then just shoot man. We wont get top 6 with those two in midfield.

Ndiaye and MGW agree they are so skillful and always looking to take people on its like they are in a different team. We just need another 3 or 4 of them. Get cloning.

Not sure if I pay more attention to it (game after game), but I still think Norwood could be replaced.
It doesn't change by my writings, but is someone able to tell why Slav let's him play?

Pommpey is one of the worst that likes to dish out but cant take it in
Let's have it right though, you're not innocent. You're obsessed with pommpey. If you don't like his threads you can always not look at them instead of chiming in with a personal insult every time.

My cup runneth over.

The fucking three stooges, plus their uncle Enos.

Did you watch the game?

pommpey
Of course. My last post was one of genuine concern for a fellow blade. Your inane rants at imaginary foe posters is becoming more worrying week on week.

Let's have it right though, you're not innocent. You're obsessed with pommpey. If you don't like his threads you can always not look at them instead of chiming in with a personal insult every time.
Yep better of sticking to Blades facts and figures rather than getting involved in a ruck

Remember Pommpey there is always cliques and very annoying ones in footballing circles.
Just carry on doing what your doing and ignore the sour folks on here.
Absolutely itโ€™s all about Iโ€™m a bigger Blade bollocks
Usually those who sat /stood In the same spot all their Blade watching life

pommpey I enjoy these threads and contributions. You have a different scoring mechanism to the norm, quite a harsh one, but not really sure why everyone gets so upset about it. It's a football forum, literally designed for people to offer differing views of the game, discuss, debate etc. I don't think you deserve the personal jibes that get aimed at you.

Some of the forum users want this place to be like North Korea, with a need to conform to their way of thinking. There's some posters that love nothing more than coming into Shoutbox and moaning about the topics of conversation, or the viewpoints being expressed, without offering anything in exchange, as if they own the platform.

For me, keep it up (although not the sexist parts, think Bert is right on that one).

He can't. In years gone by Silent has been a Blades forum stalwart; a man of informed knowledge and deserved kudos.

Now his ovaries have dried up and his breasts lay pointing at the turf like Wombles' noses he's out on street corners screaming at traffic.

So sexist, eh?

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom