My take ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Monstrously bad. Far too much leeway given to these wankers by many fans.
Appalling.
Reviewing what Norwich did last season we cant be worse.
They put it behind them and walked it this season.Thats the only comfort I can see
if they can do it ! can we ?
Big question which the new manager hopefully can answer .
With e very match that passes it becomes more obviouse how important the next manager is.

Good write up of a thoroughly depressing watch.

I still think we have the basis of a good Championship squad, but I'm starting to wonder. Norwood was absolutely awful, and his dead balls are atrocious. It's so frustrating as we get so few opportunities, then his corners or free kicks are crap.

As for Brewster, playing the mascot would be a better idea. He's played 28 games now, not scored a goal, and in 26 of them, not looked like scoring a goal. I'll bet Liverpool can't believe their luck, and Wilder must have straw growing out of his arse to pay £23,000,000 for him. No wonder the Prince lost his rag.

When will it end? We've been down since October, and here we are in May, and there's still games to go. Can't we just forfeit them and take a 0-3 defeat???

They put it behind them and walked it this season.Thats the only comfort I can see
With e very match that passes it becomes more obviouse how important the next manager is.
How much blame can be laid at Wilders door?
There's no doubt his last signing has tarnished his legacy.
Dont like picking on Individuals and I dont blame Brewster but !!
Our most expensive signing and Wilders last has turned into a damp squib ,poor Brewster is totally lost I just hope for him and the club we can somehow get him firing .Heckingbottom has' nt managed it.

The Fleck incident may have been an accident,but his challenge from behind to bring him down was crude enough,and just confirmed to me that some of our players are actually dangerous to opponents because they have no idea how to tackle,Fleck and Norwood are the best examples,almost every tackle a foul,Stevens,Baldock,Lundstram are not far behind and Bash and Egan are not far behind them.Fair enough when players throw themselves and exaggerate simulation to win a foul after a fair and robust tackle,call them out,but some of our players are so slow and way behind PL standard their ball winning efforts when up against far more skilled opponents are not only laughable but dangerous.IMO,our crude ball winning attempts this season make uncomfortable viewing,tackling and passing are basics of football and we are lacking players who have the capacity to do either to any decent standard.

pommpey My take, 1 out of 10 looks like you have run out of fruity put downs fella, hardly surprising though with this shower of shit. I'd seen enough by the time the third goal went in, pretty damn obvious now that if something doesn't change fast we are in real danger of falling straight through to league one.
Fuck knows what the dingle pig was thinking when he picked that team but the last time I saw such a shit disorganised rabble in red and white must be back in 2011 but then that is debatable too. By the time Hecky had a light bulb moment the damage had been done we were 1-0 down at HT this lot don't really have the character to ever come back from that even against poor opposition. Just WTF was he thinking having Bash at LCB and Baldock RCB in a 5-3-2 and Osborn running down the right he only has a right leg to stop him falling over FFS. God help us if he becomes manager the slide might not end until league two.
Half fit Bash and later Berge our only players who looked to have a clue how to play football. Can't really moan at Ramsdale either give world class players that many one on one's and they are going to put them away no matter who is in goal.
Stand out shit for us today, Baldock, Stevens, Norwood, Fleck and Brewster. A special mention for the last two ......................... Fleck should have seen Red for that awful stamp on their players head, the dirty little cunt knew exactly what he was doing. No excuse for that he needs to be sold to Scotland just for that challenge alone we all want to see our player get stuck in but not that way, that would have fitted in with the Leeds side of the 70's................. My patience has run out with Brewster someone said he was our best attacker last week until I pointed out that McGoldrick gives him more than 10years yet out performs him in every department. He is a lazy twat much like Lundstram and shows nothing no goals no assist all season. The kid seems to think chances will come to him if he stands there and waits, not in this league they won't you have to work your bollocks off then you might just get a chance fall your way, and we paid £23m for this pathetic excuse for a forward, says it all when Ollie Burke looks a marked improvement after he was hooked.
When will this torment end?
Fleck is a truly nasty little cunt. You can see the evil glint in the malformed, gnome like head. The glazed drink sozzled bloodshot eyes. Get shur of the fucking tit.

Just one positive from this mess tonight!!!
Heckingbottom&Tindall will not be in the frame to get the job , if they ever were after that shambles embarrassing!!.
The team was shit scared of the names in Spurs line up.
I fucking hope not. We are in the shit even more so, if either of them stays here. I really cannot see why he's paying them if they're going at the end of May.

Bit disappointing, to be honest. I was expecting more from tonight. Big chance to wrap up a few loose ends and for some sort of outcome given the chance it gave. It was pretty obvious Hastings was never gonna be the fourth man. Carmichael is defintaly involved in some way but the low target of Buckells eventually simply being the 'useful idiot' showed that the story has reached a predictable conclusion and the next instalment might be even worse than this one ended up as. There were moments, few and far between to actually rescue it.

But anyway, Sheff United took on the mighty Spurs tonight, didn't they? Plucky, battling but two-divisions-below United tried at times but the gulf in class was evident. In fact, I'd say even with Jay McEveley handballing it in characteristic Charlie fucking Caroli manner a few seasons ago at White Hart Lane #1, we were actually better then than we were tonight. Given who we have playing (only Basham the common element between that clash six years ago) it's not surprising. We were fucking shit. And that's not 'bobbar' shit. It's smeary, greasy shit, flecked with peanuts and sweetcorn kernels, carefully caught in bog roll and smeared round the place in a dirty protest. Brown crayon, stuff.

Spurs fielded an almost apologetic side. Kane looked like he was having a kick about in the park and wherever the fuck we went on the pitch, we just didn't have enough options to pass, if anyone tried to go through they were mopped up, dispossessed or left on their arse watching the Spurs players run away back up the pitch toward our goal, laughing their arses off as they did. Again, it wasn't as much 'if' Spurs scored, so much as 'when' and it was surprising they took so fucking long to execute the ball over the top they'd threatened us with. Bale simply ghosted through our back eight (count em) with everyone looking at him and simultaneous thought bubbles pronging out of the players in greens heads with 'Where's he going, eh?' in them. I mean, it's only fucking Gareth Bale, isn't it? What more can the once-most-expensive-player-in-the-world actually do, running, untraccked through our two lines of defence to latch onto a chip from Aereloae, or whatever his fucking name is? Well, he scored. Everyone looking at each other in that 'who had him' manner. We've see that before.

The rest of the first half was played in that time honoured 'mule-opposition' fashion with us repeatedly giving the ball away (almost everyone), sitting stupidly too deep or playing in a regressive, defeatist and frankly pathetic 5-3-2. We did, you know. Go watch it again. That gave Spurs two options:

1. Exploit the wide midfield areas in front of the forced back wingbacks
2. Ball over the top

We showed fucking nothing going forward, Didsy's weak shots and Brewster with his head firmly up his arse gave Spurs no problems at the back and Ramsdale thumping it long was fruitless possession wasting horseshit. Second half we had five minutes of moderate promise with Billy Swizz on the pitch and Berge but Norwood's shit strike just showed how crap we are. We were just sliced open by a team who is in the Premier League, playing Premier League football. Passing, moving, creating, shooting and scoring. Five minutes before the final whistle, I'd seen enough and Line of Duty beckoned. Spurs could have had a fucking hatful by the time I turned over. I feel they were being charitable to us to keep the score below five.

Heckingbottom has just said we 'improved in the second half'. Fuck's sake, feller. We conceded three goals in the second half, you fucking trumpet. We looked like a fucking Sunday League side. If he is in charge next season and we keep this shower of schmucks we are down again, regardless of what I have said on Sheff Utd Way last month. Things need to change, starting with him and then moving outwards until about three players are left, some of them in their thirties. In the words of Gunnery Sargeant Hartmann of Kubrick's 'Full Metal Jacket' fame, the rest are simply 'nothing but unorganized grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit!' It sums the fuckers up. They eat the fucking doughnut and do the pressups because they fucking earned this.

Ramsdale 6/10: For his saves, although in truth, he is simply doing his job. He did show too much of the goal to Son for his disallowed goal and one of Bale's. but had no chance with the rest. His distribution, as ever, is piss-wank.
Bogle 4/10: Pretty much outclassed and bypassed at times.
Baldock 4/10: A worrying concept at stand-in RCB. Clumsy and wasteful with the ball but better when we went 4-4-2 as he could get up the wing a bit. He is not a centre back for fuck's sake. We have two of them on the fucking bench
Egan 5/10: Slow and ponderous at times although in his defence gave us some crucial headers, but was out of position and run a bit ragged by their strikers
Basham 5/10: Obviously carrying an injury and vulnerable. But - when he's on the ball he shows thought and ability. It's still difficult to criticise Bash and not to like him
Stevens 3/10: Still getting skinned and bypassed every week now. Both him and Bogle were pinned right back in a line today, exposing a vast area in front of them which Spurs just exploited
Norwood 2/10: One good cross. The rest of the time he was simply a straphanger - a bollard in the road. His free kicks and corners were characteristically shitwipe.
Osborn 5/10: Yeah, he runs, he chases, he tries. But he's also outfought, outskilled and outmuscled. And he's five foot and a fagpaper, so lamping the ball his way when he's up against Dier or Hojburg is only gonna end up with one result. You listening, Ramsdale? Wasn't really sure where the fuck he was meant to be playing in the first half to be honest and ended up in Lundstram's old spot, number three traffic cone.
McGoldrick 4/10: Loads of effort but judging by his end product, he either knackered, or he's just given up. His burst forward down the left wing in the fist half was so fucking poorly supported, we deserved him passing it into Lloris's hands.
Brewster 1/10: I've lost patience now. He is the biggest waste of transfer money ever, in English football. There. I said it. Tonight he looked so fucking clueless and lost. I fear for him, next season, because we are fucking stuck with him now. We can't take the massive cut (no one will fucking buy him, for a start) and Liverpool can simply enjoy the twenty odd million we wastefully spunked on this frankly useless nipper. It's not all his fault, but he is absolutely, totally out of his depth in the Premier League. We can only hope that he flourishes next season, because so far, I have seen nothing at all which tells me he is anywhere near his fee.

Burke 2/10: The usual 'runs about, achieves fuck all' outing from him. Again, what the fuck Wilder was thinking is still a baffling mystery
Berge 4/10: First 45 back since Christmas so can't be too critical, but he's still got nowt in the bag really, has he? He still looks a bit aimless in a shockingly crap midfield and still seems dreadful at imposing with his height and heading the fucking thing. Compare him with say - Hojburg.
Mousset 0/10: Actually thought Heckingbottom was taking the piss out of us sticking him on at the end.

Anyway, Line of Duty 4/10 also for a bt of a pissy ending, also.

pommpey
As usual spot on. I have always been one for giving players a chance, a fair go at things, but, Brewster is not a 30 million striker, 30 million strikers run like fuck or just always happen to be in scoring positions, this lad jogs around expecting things to happen for him. News flash son, we are Sheff Utd, you work hard or your fucked! Work hard and the fans will give you a chance, jog about like a 30 million diva and you are on your own!
UTB

As usual spot on. I have always been one for giving players a chance, a fair go at things, but, Brewster is not a 30 million striker, 30 million strikers run like fuck or just always happen to be in scoring positions, this lad jogs around expecting things to happen for him. News flash son, we are Sheff Utd, you work hard or your fucked! Work hard and the fans will give you a chance, jog about like a 30 million diva and you are on your own!
UTB
I agree Brewster’s performance was unacceptable. But we have 7 or 8 who just jog around every game and have done all season. That’s one of the reasons we are in this position.

Well done for continuing to watch that shower - I haven't watched a game since Wilder's departure, not sure when I will restart either, certainly not next season if they persist with Heckmondwyke.

Call of Duty - very poor. Lots of early chances to bury the story line, but just like a certain strike force we know - the script writers failed to tap the plot in to an empty net at the end.

We may not yet know who 'H' is, but from what you say pommpey - I think we can assume that the 'wee donkey' is Fleck.

Didn’t watch it, I was reading the 5th Harry Potter book with the lad instead. Looked at my phone a few times at the score when I remembered we were playing but the match report is as expected.
That pretty much mirrors my evening, but I watched the snooker instead. If the playing staff can't be arsed, then neither can I.

It does but I don't think it's likely that United will do a Norwich. Then I recall 2t hings.
Billy Sharp spells 1and 2. Poor.
Evans shite in championship, tore up L1.
Because he couldn't control his libido he fucked up the season but he was awesome that one season. Will Burke Moose Brewster McBurnie tear it up? No way in this wide world.

Well done for continuing to watch that shower - I haven't watched a game since Wilder's departure, not sure when I will restart either, certainly not next season if they persist with Heckmondwyke.
You’ve missed nothing. It’s been utter shite. In fact it’s been just as shite as the utter shite we watched under Wilder all season. Hecky is clearly out of his depth but at least we can’t blame him for signing this shite.

Hope that’s enough shite for you.

I’ll watch again when I can go to the games, watching us not try on tv is worse than the same happening in person.
I think one things for sure, they wouldn't be performing like this with our crowd in attendance, they'd be getting absolutely slaughtered.

Do you really think we would beat Norwich? Don't think we would even give them a game. Norwich planned their journey the moment they first got promotion where as we've just blindly and badly blown it from top to bottom.

Strangely pleased about the result...

Bear with me

CW has somehow managed to spend over £100m and actually make the side look weaker, that can’t be easy - he then get mardys on when PA tells him no more

Hecky steps in, nice bloke but track record of mediocrity, including been sacked by Hibernian

The players who finished 9th last season, and threatened Europe for a few months have new either ran out of steam, of effort, or both

So back to my satisfaction at the result

Had we scraped the odd win, narrow defeat with some real gutsy performances, PA may have believed we were a tweak away from challenging next season

Last night we had clarity

CW has fucked us over, a true ‘one of us’ would have stayed and mopped up the shitshow we created, not got lip on and bailed

Hecky is as out of his depth as a manager as Brewster is as a striker, no where near strong enough. We need a Sargent major and he’s a scout leader

The players have given up, some are good enough and with a strong manager may go again, but 3 maybe 4 tops

Yesterday brought total clarity - this needs major surgery

Clear out all back room staff connected to CW, AK included

Move Hecky back to u23, maybe give him Brewster for 6 months to get some confidence

Bring in a MANager, not just in title, but someone who can be a ruthless cunt

Move out the deadwood and dead heads

Bust summer ahead for PA

If Brewster starts next season in the same way then what?

He has another 4 years on his contract with us. We are stuck with him. If the club sold him.now they'd struggle to get £2.3 million from him. I hope Swansea come up and are daft enough to give us say 10 mill. I'd genuinelly say you can have him and McBurnue for 10-15 mill for pair and get them off the books.

Norwich have a very quick striker who can play on the shoulder of the defence, timing his runs to perfection, intelligent on the ball, calm in possession and an excellent finisher. We have Billy Swizz

Didn’t watch, just endured it on MOTD (used an acronym there Line of Duty style) Shocking. Even Call the Midwife would have been an easier watch and it got me in the missus’ good books.

This giving the caretaker manager to the end of the season lark, is getting dangerous. The rot is setting in and whereas a few weeks ago we might have been looking to go again with a few changes, this is going to need a big overhaul. Not doing the new bloke any favours.

If Brewster starts next season in the same way then what?

He has another 4 years on his contract with us. We are stuck with him. If the club sold him.now they'd struggle to get £2.3 million from him. I hope Swansea come up and are daft enough to give us say 10 mill. I'd genuinelly say you can have him and McBurnue for 10-15 mill for pair and get them off the books.

They're certainly not the kind of strikers who are going to thrive in a team with a midfield like ours. Given it looks like there's no money, our midfield next season is likely to be:

New ----Norwood -----Fleck

The only other midfielder we have is Osbourn.

Lundstram and Rodwell (lol) will be released. Berge will be sold. Slater is back to the bench now Hull have a fully fit midfield. I doubt he'll be good enough to start games in a higher league. If Bogle starts at RWB then we're going to have to score two goals per game to have a chance of winning.

I'm not sure where the chances are going to come from.

Hecky looks like a baby dinosaur that's just hatched. Still quite startled and finding it hard to come to terms with life outside the egg.

He's been shafted with being asked to take over this shower though.

I think one things for sure, they wouldn't be performing like this with our crowd in attendance, they'd be getting absolutely slaughtered.
Said it numerous times , they’d be carnage in the stands ,
They’d be slaughtered and rightly so
They’ve seen us in full flow when we backed em up to the hilt
They’d hear and see us now they don’t give a fuck

Strangely pleased about the result...

Bear with me

CW has somehow managed to spend over £100m and actually make the side look weaker, that can’t be easy - he then get mardys on when PA tells him no more

Hecky steps in, nice bloke but track record of mediocrity, including been sacked by Hibernian

The players who finished 9th last season, and threatened Europe for a few months have new either ran out of steam, of effort, or both

So back to my satisfaction at the result

Had we scraped the odd win, narrow defeat with some real gutsy performances, PA may have believed we were a tweak away from challenging next season

Last night we had clarity

CW has fucked us over, a true ‘one of us’ would have stayed and mopped up the shitshow we created, not got lip on and bailed

Hecky is as out of his depth as a manager as Brewster is as a striker, no where near strong enough. We need a Sargent major and he’s a scout leader

The players have given up, some are good enough and with a strong manager may go again, but 3 maybe 4 tops

Yesterday brought total clarity - this needs major surgery

Clear out all back room staff connected to CW, AK included

Move Hecky back to u23, maybe give him Brewster for 6 months to get some confidence

Bring in a MANager, not just in title, but someone who can be a ruthless cunt

Move out the deadwood and dead heads

Bust summer ahead for PA
Agreed that it is something of a relief to get out of the twilight zone of ‘close margins’ that was becoming something of a mantra for CW and his current clone. At least Heckingbottom avoids getting the calculator out to tell us how much the opposition cost each time. We know now who we are and where we are and it is truly shocking. It’s clear that we are about as dysfunctional as we have ever been on the pitch. There does seem to be a bit more money around than in the dark days of Dv 3 & 4 so I take some comfort in that.... it it obviously depends, however, what we do with it.

My respect for CW diminishes with each passing game. He really has left us in the shit hasn’t he? He saw the writing on the wall because he was the one who daubed it there in the first place. So instead of some fighting talk about drawing a line and setting up and going again next season (which really would have been some comfort and showed some balls) he just walked out of the proverbial back door rather than the promised front door. Feet of clay.

Talking of clay, we move on and we need a manager that can shape and fashion this this ugly lump into a new identity (at least I think its clay, it’s brown but smells pungently of something else.) Heckingbottom seems a decent guy and the players obviously like him. That’s probably because he’s Good Cop and has decided giving them the roasting many deserve isn’t the best way forward.Good Cops, however, don’t make Good Managers. I agree we need to ship out the managerial and coaching dead wood now.

I think there’s still a flickering ember of hope if we keep the squad together as much as we can and start taking this by the scruff of the neck. Someone needs to be brought in quickly to fan that flame. At the movement we don’t seem to be fanning flames, more like fannying about

Hecky's out of his depth. Not his fault, the squad is entirely of Wilder's making. Fingers crossed we sign a real manager...and soon,

I hate to say it but I’ve not watched last 3 games
I just get to upset / angry watching a lot ( not all ) these players disgrace our shirt
We all know we’re not good enough for this league , with most of these players .
Some have shown how poor they really are in a football sense
I actually thought after Wolves , players might relax , pressures off , let’s play with a bit of freedom and show them ( premier league )
US ( fans ) what they can do but fuckme they’ve got worse
We’ve all seen who the culprits are this season , they know who they are as well , thank god fans aren’t allowed in because if I have to set off at 4.30 in the morning to catch a plane to watch this fucking shit I’d be banned from the ground because I wouldn’t have put up with it
We need to be careful now when we choose the next manager ( do these players even respect our U23 manager to even try ) even though he doesn’t have the experience or nouse to deal with these players unfortunately at this level, and I don’t blame him at all as it’s the hand he’s been dealt
We need to think long and hard about what direction our club / team are heading next .
It won’t be straight down next season either the standard in the championship is fucking woeful
But we don’t want to waste a good opportunity to try and bounce back , by making a bad choice , Lennon- etc etc .
We do have the nucleus of a good team even though this year hasn’t shown it
I actually can’t wait to get over see my mates have a good few beers and watch a game at
BDTBL
But fuck me if I see an effort like that I’ll let em all know about it
UTB

Bit disappointing, to be honest. I was expecting more from tonight. Big chance to wrap up a few loose ends and for some sort of outcome given the chance it gave. It was pretty obvious Hastings was never gonna be the fourth man. Carmichael is defintaly involved in some way but the low target of Buckells eventually simply being the 'useful idiot' showed that the story has reached a predictable conclusion and the next instalment might be even worse than this one ended up as. There were moments, few and far between to actually rescue it.

But anyway, Sheff United took on the mighty Spurs tonight, didn't they? Plucky, battling but two-divisions-below United tried at times but the gulf in class was evident. In fact, I'd say even with Jay McEveley handballing it in characteristic Charlie fucking Caroli manner a few seasons ago at White Hart Lane #1, we were actually better then than we were tonight. Given who we have playing (only Basham the common element between that clash six years ago) it's not surprising. We were fucking shit. And that's not 'bobbar' shit. It's smeary, greasy shit, flecked with peanuts and sweetcorn kernels, carefully caught in bog roll and smeared round the place in a dirty protest. Brown crayon, stuff.

Spurs fielded an almost apologetic side. Kane looked like he was having a kick about in the park and wherever the fuck we went on the pitch, we just didn't have enough options to pass, if anyone tried to go through they were mopped up, dispossessed or left on their arse watching the Spurs players run away back up the pitch toward our goal, laughing their arses off as they did. Again, it wasn't as much 'if' Spurs scored, so much as 'when' and it was surprising they took so fucking long to execute the ball over the top they'd threatened us with. Bale simply ghosted through our back eight (count em) with everyone looking at him and simultaneous thought bubbles pronging out of the players in greens heads with 'Where's he going, eh?' in them. I mean, it's only fucking Gareth Bale, isn't it? What more can the once-most-expensive-player-in-the-world actually do, running, untraccked through our two lines of defence to latch onto a chip from Aereloae, or whatever his fucking name is? Well, he scored. Everyone looking at each other in that 'who had him' manner. We've see that before.

The rest of the first half was played in that time honoured 'mule-opposition' fashion with us repeatedly giving the ball away (almost everyone), sitting stupidly too deep or playing in a regressive, defeatist and frankly pathetic 5-3-2. We did, you know. Go watch it again. That gave Spurs two options:

2. Ball over the top

We showed fucking nothing going forward, Didsy's weak shots and Brewster with his head firmly up his arse gave Spurs no problems at the back and Ramsdale thumping it long was fruitless possession wasting horseshit. Second half we had five minutes of moderate promise with Billy Swizz on the pitch and Berge but Norwood's shit strike just showed how crap we are. We were just sliced open by a team who is in the Premier League, playing Premier League football. Passing, moving, creating, shooting and scoring. Five minutes before the final whistle, I'd seen enough and Line of Duty beckoned. Spurs could have had a fucking hatful by the time I turned over. I feel they were being charitable to us to keep the score below five.

Heckingbottom has just said we 'improved in the second half'. Fuck's sake, feller. We conceded three goals in the second half, you fucking trumpet. We looked like a fucking Sunday League side. If he is in charge next season and we keep this shower of schmucks we are down again, regardless of what I have said on Sheff Utd Way last month. Things need to change, starting with him and then moving outwards until about three players are left, some of them in their thirties. In the words of Gunnery Sargeant Hartmann of Kubrick's 'Full Metal Jacket' fame, the rest are simply 'nothing but unorganized grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit!' It sums the fuckers up. They eat the fucking doughnut and do the pressups because they fucking earned this.

Ramsdale 6/10: For his saves, although in truth, he is simply doing his job. He did show too much of the goal to Son for his disallowed goal and one of Bale's. but had no chance with the rest. His distribution, as ever, is piss-wank.
Baldock 4/10: A worrying concept at stand-in RCB. Clumsy and wasteful with the ball but better when we went 4-4-2 as he could get up the wing a bit. He is not a centre back for fuck's sake. We have two of them on the fucking bench
Egan 5/10: Slow and ponderous at times although in his defence gave us some crucial headers, but was out of position and run a bit ragged by their strikers
Basham 5/10: Obviously carrying an injury and vulnerable. But - when he's on the ball he shows thought and ability. It's still difficult to criticise Bash and not to like him
Stevens 3/10: Still getting skinned and bypassed every week now. Both him and Bogle were pinned right back in a line today, exposing a vast area in front of them which Spurs just exploited
Norwood 2/10: One good cross. The rest of the time he was simply a straphanger - a bollard in the road. His free kicks and corners were characteristically shitwipe.
Osborn 5/10: Yeah, he runs, he chases, he tries. But he's also outfought, outskilled and outmuscled. And he's five foot and a fagpaper, so lamping the ball his way when he's up against Dier or Hojburg is only gonna end up with one result. You listening, Ramsdale? Wasn't really sure where the fuck he was meant to be playing in the first half to be honest and ended up in Lundstram's old spot, number three traffic cone.
McGoldrick 4/10: Loads of effort but judging by his end product, he either knackered, or he's just given up. His burst forward down the left wing in the fist half was so fucking poorly supported, we deserved him passing it into Lloris's hands.
Brewster 1/10: I've lost patience now. He is the biggest waste of transfer money ever, in English football. There. I said it. Tonight he looked so fucking clueless and lost. I fear for him, next season, because we are fucking stuck with him now. We can't take the massive cut (no one will fucking buy him, for a start) and Liverpool can simply enjoy the twenty odd million we wastefully spunked on this frankly useless nipper. It's not all his fault, but he is absolutely, totally out of his depth in the Premier League. We can only hope that he flourishes next season, because so far, I have seen nothing at all which tells me he is anywhere near his fee.

Burke 2/10: The usual 'runs about, achieves fuck all' outing from him. Again, what the fuck Wilder was thinking is still a baffling mystery
Berge 4/10: First 45 back since Christmas so can't be too critical, but he's still got nowt in the bag really, has he? He still looks a bit aimless in a shockingly crap midfield and still seems dreadful at imposing with his height and heading the fucking thing. Compare him with say - Hojburg.
Mousset 0/10: Actually thought Heckingbottom was taking the piss out of us sticking him on at the end.

pommpey
All good and no complaints about that very concise summing up. We got bummed by Spurs which raised not even an eyebrow from me, and shows just how worn out I am by it all.
I couldn't drum up the enthusiasm to watch it,so we watched 'Fargo' instead.
Gleefully imaging that it was Lundstram being fed into that wood chipper rather than Steve Buscimi.

2. Ball over the top

pommpey

Brilliant and agree with all of that especially LoD,
Egan, Bash, and Osborn deserved another point, other than that you got it about right.

Great stuff, God knows where we go next, the future looks bleak, we certainly need a manger that knows how to manage and reform a team that's for for sure, plenty of comings and goings this summer methinks.

Back
Top Bottom