Much better blades now kick on!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gavlar

eternal pessimist
Reaction score
What a performance in the second half. So proud of how solid we were. We rode our luck with the disallowed goal and Baldock’s hand ball but we created some great chances and scored a superb goal. Gutted we couldn’t hang on, but I would have bitten your hand off for a point before the game. Merry Christmas blades.

What a performance in the second half. So proud of how solid we were. We rode our luck with the disallowed goal and Baldock’s hand ball but we created some great chances and scored a superb goal. Gutted we couldn’t hang on, but I would have bitten your hand off for a point before the game. Merry Christmas blades.
Which handball? You mean that one he used his shoulder on? And which luck on the disallowed goal? That where you could clearly see their players hand around keepers arm that pulls him down?

How about theirs, with the blatant red card for elbowing robbo? Or the 9 minutes added on or the goal they scored that shouldn't been stopped for an head injury?

Which handball? You mean that one he used his shoulder on? And which luck on the disallowed goal? That where you could clearly see their players hand around keepers arm that pulls him down?

How about theirs, with the blatant red card for elbowing robbo? Or the 9 minutes added on or the goal they scored that shouldn't been stopped for an head injury?
Wes was fouled I agree, but furious has messed up by giving the ball away and we should have cleared it. It wasn’t a shoulder from George either. I agree their lad was lucky with the hit on robbo though. It was always gonna be at least 7 mins and Wes messed up royally for their goal.
No moaning for me though what a result.

Wes was fouled I agree, but furious has messed up by giving the ball away and we should have cleared it. It wasn’t a shoulder from George either. I agree their lad was lucky with the hit on robbo though. It was always gonna be at least 7 mins and Wes messed up royally for their goal.
No moaning for me though what a result.
Agree Baldock cocked up and wouldn't expect it from him, but as we agree it was a foul. Have to agree to disagree on the handball, I'm pretty sure he's used the inner shoulder (which isn't hand ball) and var checked it with clear views.

Again agree was always going to be long added on and wes well n truly cost us the 3 points there.

I wasn't having ago. Just found it strange after we put a battling performance in that you pointed those two decisions out that was far from luck and quite clearly to me correct decisions. Now there's only one we could say was lucky with was the daft 2 hands in the back from souza (var review).

Agree Baldock cocked up and wouldn't expect it from him, but as we agree it was a foul. Have to agree to disagree on the handball, I'm pretty sure he's used the inner shoulder (which isn't hand ball) and var checked it with clear views.

Again agree was always going to be long added on and wes well n truly cost us the 3 points there.

I wasn't having ago. Just found it strange after we put a battling performance in that you pointed those two decisions out that was far from luck and quite clearly to me correct decisions. Now there's only one we could say was lucky with was the daft 2 hands in the back from souza (var review).
Fair point re the Souza one, that was v fortunate.

Overall i'm over the moon with a point, of course I'm gutted it wasn't 3 but such a dogged performance in the second half.

The souza one isn't a foul either he's backing in which is why it wasn't given , souza stands his ground , I agree dangerous and given ref/var something to consider but wasn't a foul

A conspiracy is generally a secret plan , cloak and dagger, the football league , uefa , FIFA etc don't try and hide it , next you will be trying to say that it's just coincidence that they are giving world cups and euros to multiple countries and so that they can placate then and then give it to the middle east again in 20 years because they are the football ,(sorry financial) superpower

Baldocks last 3 games have been his worst for ages, started when he blasted the ball at the Bournemouth player imo

A conspiracy is generally a secret plan , cloak and dagger, the football league , uefa , FIFA etc don't try and hide it , next you will be trying to say that it's just coincidence that they are giving world cups and euros to multiple countries and so that they can placate then and then give it to the middle east again in 20 years because they are the football superpower
A conspiracy that failed for the goal which I think most people would quickly move on from and forget and the handball? These evil schemers in stockley park must have forgotten the plan

A conspiracy that failed for the goal which I think most people would quickly move on from and forget and the handball? These evil schemers in stockley park must have forgotten the plan
I'm talking football in general is corrupt at a very high level , it's all about money and if you disagree fair play to you , I won't patronise you

The souza one isn't a foul either he's backing in which is why it wasn't given , souza stands his ground , I agree dangerous and given ref/var something to consider but wasn't a foul
Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was a foul but, when you put two hands onto someone's back. Then you giving the ref a choice, given how our luck has been recently (it makes you fear the worst).

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was a foul but, when you put two hands onto someone's back. Then you giving the ref a choice, given how our luck has been recently (it makes you fear the worst).
Absolutely

Having watched football for over 40 years I've no problem agreeing that the bigger clubs get more decisions, whether that be in the 80s or now with VAR.

However, I'm struggling to see tonight how we can bemoan PL corruption.

Duran should have been sent off imho but we scored from the free kick.

Whilst the other VAR decisions were correct imho, they could have gone against us.

That Baldock non-Penalty does look more dubious the more you see it. Don't think you could use tonight as VAR having an agenda, they had plenty of chance to do us of they wanted.

Can't wait for the Luton game!! God it's nice to look forward to a match again

Having watched football for over 40 years I've no problem agreeing that the bigger clubs get more decisions, whether that be in the 80s or now with VAR.

However, I'm struggling to see tonight how we can bemoan PL corruption.

Duran should have been sent off imho but we scored from the free kick.

Whilst the other VAR decisions were correct imho, they could have gone against us.
I don't think it's the var decisions it's the time added the half lasts 45 mins and they add 9 on that's 20 percent of the half

Baldocks last 3 games have been his worst for ages, started when he blasted the ball at the Bournemouth player imo

To be fair I dont think we have got the Baldock back we know yet since coming back from injury. Luton match might be the one as Bogle cant play so we need a right back.

Back
Top Bottom