MTOD

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was a long way away on the kop but when the review for a possible red card came up on the screen I presumed it was for the reckless lunge of the Brighton player.

There was some confusion around where I was (also towards the back of the Kop).

On the whole we thought it would be on Lundstram as Dunk (?) was the player who came off worse, but we weren't sure.

Talking to a Brighton fan on my way to the train station and he said it wasn’t a penalty and couldn’t believe that they were looking for a red against Lundstram when dunk slid in. He thought that dunk was lucky to get away with that😳⚔️⚔️⚔️.

I like it when they do this. It's like wednesday have been totally wiped off the footballing map and are no longer relevant. Which all right minded sheffielders know is true anyway.

100% spot on...starting to love it.

Why were we the last game
why no highlights prior to our goal we played some really good stuff
but again it does no get shown on MOTD
re red card it was 2 players challenging for the ball, if anything its Dunk who was lunging if Lunny's fott had been on the floor he would have smashed into him

MOTD 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Ist game on 4th v5th next game on 3rd v2nd, Ist placed team are not playing ................................ right who is in 6th place? Oh Sheffield United we will show two minutes of Brighton biased highlights at the end if we have time. Now I could understand Wilder being a bit upset about this rather than ranting about a few fans who went early. Of course we have to give one of the pundits time to claim we should have had a player sent off same old shit every fucking week.

I like it when they do this. It's like wednesday have been totally wiped off the footballing map and are no longer relevant. Which all right minded sheffielders know is true anyway.
True, but the Pork are so deluded I bet every time it happens they scratch their heads and wonder why they keep getting a mention.

I always feel as if any praise is forced in particular by Linacre, it’s more like we’re being patronised. Last night‘s show for instance...

Wright, ‘They've 40 points in February, Magnificent, they could get into Europe’
Keyown (raises finger) They‘re going for the Champions League by the way’
Linacre ‘They could even catch Liverpool‘
(Sniggers and guffaws all round)

Twats

I always feel as if any praise is forced in particular by Linacre, it’s more like we’re being patronised. Last night‘s show for instance...

Wright, ‘They've 40 points in February, Magnificent, they could get into Europe’
Keyown (raises finger) They‘re going for the Champions League by the way’
Linacre ‘They could even catch Liverpool‘
(Sniggers and guffaws all round)

Twats

Did he say that? Liverpool are the one team we actually can't catch.

I just don't understand why Wilder's being so mardy in interviews.

With you all the way on that .

At the start of the season I could just about understand his 'nobody likes us we don't care ' approach . Since then , however , I struggle to remember a team or manager outside the top two who have had so many favourable comments and praise heaped upon them from all sections of the football community , so why does he feel the need to adopt the same attitude now ?

As one of a generation of Blades fans who 5 years ago had long since given up all hope of ever seeing us play in the Premier League again in our lifetime , I will always be eternally grateful to CW for what he has done over the last 3 seasons .

However , I'd love him even more if he'd just lighten the fuck up a bit in some of his interviews . :)

Completely agree. There was only one player that was out of control in that incident and it wasn’t John Lundstram.
Spot on pal seeing it live, I thought it was Dunk who should have walked he took a Nick Montgomery touch and followed it through over the top of the ball.Although having watched it back, Dunk wasnt high at all

With you all the way on that .

At the start of the season I could just about understand his 'nobody likes us we don't care ' approach . Since then , however , I struggle to remember a team or manager outside the top two who have had so many favourable comments and praise heaped upon them from all sections of the football community , so why does he feel the need to adopt the same attitude now ?

As one of a generation of Blades fans who 5 years ago had long since given up all hope of ever seeing us play in the Premier League again in our lifetime , I will always be eternally grateful to CW for what he has done over the last 3 seasons .

However , I'd love him even more if he'd just lighten the fuck up a bit in some of his interviews . :)

Also, grown ups don't like being chastised on the radio for deciding when they want to leave the stadium. Absolutely no need to have a sly dig there.

Me and the kids always stay to give them a clap but I doubt we'll bother now. Should be fine for the 17.05 train next time.

Did he say that? Liverpool are the one team we actually can't catch.
Just watched it back and his exact words were “Well catch Liverpool” in response to Keyown saying we were trying for a CL place...I thought he said they can catch Liverpool but either way I think he was taking the pee at the prospect of us qualifying.

Spot on pal seeing it live, I thought it was Dunk who should have walked he took a Nick Montgomery touch and followed it through over the top of the ball.Although having watched it back, Dunk wasnt high at all

I thought the same. I thought the red card review was against Dunk.

He lost control and then lunged to recover. If Lunny does nothing he is on the end of a worse challenge.

I did think McB had a good shout for a penalty, (from the little I saw on't telly). It wouldn't have been given, because it would have been deemed too soft, but why? It's against the rules to grab someone's arm and hold them back, however slightly. It was enough to hold him back, a few more inches and he would have had better purchase on the ball.
I really wish they would clamp down on tugging and holding. What the fuck is VAR for? If it doesn't stop it, despite video analysis in slo-mo and zoom, it is by default approving of it.

Back
Top Bottom