MOTM

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently the BBC website gave it Archer according to people in the boozer post match 😯🤔🤪

The often much maligned and underrated Little Ben made an excellent contribution today , not for the first time in his time with us .

However , for me the outstanding performance came from Gustavo Hamer whose levels of commitment and energy coupled with his natural talent and ability made him the best player on the pitch imo .

Apparently the BBC website gave it Archer according to people in the boozer post match 😯🤔🤪

Probably the only player they knew

It's voted for by whoever clicks on it and submits - it's not the BBC's decision.

They also allow people to vote from the first minute and throughout the game, not just at the end. So it's quite common to see lots of bad marks if a team is losing. Then, if they score a late equaliser / winner, then whoever just happened to come off the bench automatically gets a bunch of 10s, because everyone is cheery. The opposite happens if a team is winning all game and then concedes a late equaliser.

It's a most pointless exercise.

It's voted for by whoever clicks on it and submits - it's not the BBC's decision.

They also allow people to vote from the first minute and throughout the game, not just at the end. So it's quite common to see lots of bad marks if a team is losing. Then, if they score a late equaliser / winner, then whoever just happened to come off the bench automatically gets a bunch of 10s, because everyone is cheery. The opposite happens if a team is winning all game and then concedes a late equaliser.

It's a most pointless exercise.

Is THIS what we pay our Licence Fee for???

Is THIS what we pay our Licence Fee for???

No, it's this:

GettyImages-1391780150.jpg

GarthCrooks.jpg

The often much maligned and underrated Little Ben made an excellent contribution today , not for the first time in his time with us .

However , for me the outstanding performance came from Gustavo Hamer whose levels of commitment and energy coupled with his natural talent and ability made him the best player on the pitch imo .
Yup 👍

I agree, the midfield there great. Arblaster showed all game what a player he's going to become. A class act already. Ozzy and Hamer worked their booties off
Though it was a marked improvement from everyone, (along with much of the work in the Liverpool game (I've not seen the Fulham game!) from most of the season)). compared to most of the rest of the season.
Apart from Grbic. He isn't that good.

Seems CW wants him for next season and to sign a new contract. Some option they can trigger to achieve it. Good utility player.

Q: If you were stranded on a desert island with these two, and had a gun with only one bullet in it, who would you shoot?

A: Yourself, without hesitation. T'would be such a merciful release.
Waste of a life mate, because VAR would rule it out afterwards

Ozzy will be vital for us in the Championship. He's showing that he can compete at this level so the step back down should'nt be an issue.
I don’t agree here, he’s a squad player at best in the championship, we need him more in the PL where we won’t have the ball. Similar to Monty really (Osborn is a better footballer than Monty though).

If he starts regularly in the championship then we’re in trouble. Good as backup for legs and guile toward the end of games but we need creative midfielders to take advantage of having more of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom