MOTD Toneet

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
Here is the full Match of the Day running order:

1. Liverpool 2-0 Watford

2. Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth

3. Leicester 1-1 Norwich City

4. Sheffield United 2-0 Aston Villa

5. Southampton 0-1 West Ham

6. Burnley 1-0 Newcastle United

You mean 2. Frank Lampard's Chelsea?

5th in the table , and 4th on mod , we’re moving on up !

At half time me and bloke sat the row behind me joked and said we’d struggle to get on at all 😂, thank goodness for the second half!

Hope the Beeb show more of us playing than the sky highlights unjustly do, so the world can see what a magnificent team of footballers Mr Wilder and Mr Knill have molded together.

Hope the Beeb show more of us playing than the sky highlights unjustly do, so the world can see what a magnificent team of footballers Mr Wilder and Mr Knill have molded together.

No! Never! Ever! Do we want to advertise that fact. We’re shit ordinary, journeymen playing basic, very ordinary, limited physical long-ball game of football...

... honest 😉

We are just a team. All our players are crap. Nothing to see here. Keep moving with your massive cheque books in January

At half time me and bloke sat the row behind me joked and said we’d struggle to get on at all 😂, thank goodness for the second half!
I caught the match report on 5 live, the reporter said it was the dullest first half of football she had seen for a long time. Second half much better.

How the fuck are we 4th!? Behind a 1-1 and a 1-0!? Surely one promoted team outclassing another one deserves a higher billing than that?
Yeah but last season didn't exist. United, Villa and Norwich were delivered to the Premier League by a stork. There is no such thing as lower leagues...

... apart from in October/November when they want everybody to watch “The Magic” of Bognor v Aylesbury in the FA Cup 1st/2nd rounds because its the only live football they can show.

No! Never! Ever! Do we want to advertise that fact. We’re shit ordinary, journeymen playing basic, very ordinary, limited physical long-ball game of football...

... honest 😉

Shouldn't be on at all. Basic, fucking hoof. Garth Crooks had it right

Watford played excellently by the looks of it. They won't keep missing their chances like they did today.
It won't be a walk in the park for us on the 26th.

I'm looking forward to Shearer and Wright lubing up!!!

Glowing from Shearer, fuck all from Wright, and a very limited round up, just keep sticking to an chaps!!!

SHE knows what SHE saw in the first half though, and SHE’s right that the quality improved markedly in the second half. But SHE is a woman watching football, so maybe SHE can’t see what’s right in front of her, dizzy bitch.
Calm down fart arse 🤣 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom