CONFIRMED Morgan Gibbs-White joins on Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great signing. Surprised as he got minutes on the pitch Sunday, so he is not far off a Premier league start but maybe he just wants to play regularly, which is also a good sign

wow, not going to lie i am happy with this one. A potential midfield without norwood is music to my ears

Well that’s crunched my crisps

I was adamant Slav was only going for 30+ year olds and then he only goes and signs a 21 yr old

WTF’s he playing at?

Wolves mate highly rates him but mentioned about him being injured at Swansea - so that’s the curse all set up nicely then 🤦‍♂️
I believe it was a contact injury - broken foot - so not as if its a joint or tendon thing.

With him & Hourihane on board all of a sudden the midfield looks a whole lot better. If we also get a keeper and at least one wide player, then with Ben Davies in place this will have been a very decent window. And the spontaneous mass expulsion of sand from hundreds of vaginas will be a sight to behold!

Pretty much confirmed, green tag it.Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 13.07.52.png

Wolves deal for Sanches is off apparently, if that buggers this up... it sounds pretty much done though

Better than that, hes a midfielder that hasnt forgotten how football works!!

Maybe allow Sander to drop deeper and give us a more fluid midfield 3 as he could still drive forward from there and Hourihane has spent plenty of time playing in a more "holding" midfield role. Still hope Fleck decides to turn up at some point too. If he does, we actually have some options and competition for places!! :)

Sanches to Wolves has fallen through. hope that doesn't fuck this up

He can trap the ball and pass the ball forward? Crazy stuff.
Its mad, I wonder if any of our current midfield, thought about trying the same, then decided against it??

Not 'arf.

Check this out at 50 seconds. Outside of right foot chip/dink over defenders head! Quality.

With service like this, and Conor H also, just watch our strikers go!! Bill/McB/Brewster all 15 goals plus this season!

So he's most likely to replace Norwood I would guess? Any good at set pieces also? I know we've got Hourihane now too.

the problem is we all did this when Brewster signed 😉
Not guilty on that one.
I said wrong type of player at the wrong time. Great potential but we wouldn’t see the best of him as we don’t play to his strengths and I reckon it would take 18 months - 2 years.
I’m still hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom