Monday's game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boxer Blade

Reaction score
Looking forward to this, watched Burnley tonight, not a lot in it, I fancy us to have a right go on Monday and beat Burnley, they are the best team in the division this season and deserve to win the league but I really fancy us doing the double over them

Looking forward to this, watched Burnley tonight, not a lot in it, I fancy us to have a right go on Monday and beat Burnley, they are the best team in the division this season and deserve to win the league but I really fancy us doing the double over them

That keeper of theirs is the weak link if you pepper the goal enough. As we did at the lane.

Perfect result tonight (and today, of course). Burnley will be out on the lash all weekend. And, irrespective, they are nothing special defensively, target their left side (Maatsen very weak) and poach them when they start fannying around at the back. Plus, I see us being really up for spoiling their party

Yes but how much are we now looking forward to this game, I can't fuckin wait , not saying what the result will be BUT , I'm really looking forward to it

Vincent Kompany's birthday on Monday (He'll be 37). He desperately wants to turn us over big style after their crushing defeat at the Lane.
I'm confident he'll not get his birthday wish. It'll just be chip butties and no birthday cake.
COYRAWW !!!

Waint sleep til the match, 20 pints of Madri each day, 2 KFCs, 2 McDonald's breakfasts, 3 kebabs and 2 phals, then turn up to play us. We'll be grand 👍🏼
Like Wednesdays HMSPTL season😂😂

104FD56D-9A5B-4606-86D8-8823F7330E01.jpeg

Perfect result tonight (and today, of course). Burnley will be out on the lash all weekend. And, irrespective, they are nothing special defensively, target their left side (Maatsen very weak) and poach them when they start fannying around at the back. Plus, I see us being really up for spoiling their party
They won’t be “on the lash” and their mindset is that they owe us a payback - take a point now

After we hammered Burnley he said he couldn't wait to play us at Burnley, well,let's see

Lets hope they’re on the piss from now until Monday!
I think Kompany desperately wants to pay us back for the thrashing we gave them at the lane. They’ll not touch a drop until they lift the trophy.

A lot of people seem to be assuming the Burnley players are massive piss heads.

Reactions: Dkc
A lot of people seem to be assuming the Burnley players are massive piss heads.
No, just thinking back to the scenes after we beat Ipswich (my fastest ever UK trip), and Leeds lost….. You work hard, you achieve your goal and you celebrate. And then the team bonding mentality kicks in to keep it going… (aka Stearman…🍻🍻🍻 🤣)

I think Kompany desperately wants to pay us back for the thrashing we gave them at the lane. They’ll not touch a drop until they lift the trophy.
Watching the post match interview he gave, he is determined that they must go up as champions. I think Monday is going to be cery difficult. Their place will be rocking, they'll want to put on a show and youre right, he specifically mentioned the match at BDTBL and how they are a different team now.

Very tough match.I don't think Burnley has lost in the championship since we beat them at Bramall Lane. I d take a point. that would be a great result for us.

Back
Top Bottom