CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heard its not the first either, Hearing its part of a restructure of the recruitment team,

Tom Davies taking over, CW said " players are queuing up to come and play for us, according to Tom Davies!

If he has gone it would infer ( in my opinion ) that CW is not far behind.
He is a CW man and part of his team

Or CW is being told to concentrate on the first team and everything else is being taken out if his hands

If this is in preparation for a complete overhaul of the scouting department then fair enough, but I'm not holding my breath.

So we have no doctor or scout, and we're a PL club.
We have a doctor! He has an aka called Prince Abdullah Shipman cos he’s killing this club and putting its staff and supporters on life support.

It's about time the whole club was restructured from top to bottom.
I'd start with the club's fans. The present lot aren't fit for purpose, they're broken! Get rid and get new ones in ...now!
But, it's not my fault! I never left early......well, apart from the Brighton game....but we all did, right?
Nurse.....Nurse!!!!
utb

By the way,it’s not the scout setting out team formations,tactics/playing style etc and I’m sure the manager has a big say of the “incoming players “. An old government tactic of shifting the blame.

Thing is if it's true it's hard to know how good he has been in recent years because are we getting the top targets due to finances?

We have expanded our recruitment this past year or so, in terms of looking further afield.
Anel, Souza, Slimane, Traore and Larouchi all coming in from abroad.

However it does look great reading at present aside from Anel and Souza.
The others are not making starting line ups.

By the way,it’s not the scout setting out team formations,tactics/playing style etc and I’m sure the manager has a big say of the “incoming players “. An old government tactic of shifting the blame.

No but it is the scouts saying "cheers for the brown paper bag, yeah I can get the muppets to waste their budget on Grbic,Traore, Souza, Hamer. Leave it with me pal"

Thing is if it's true it's hard to know how good he has been in recent years because are we getting the top targets due to finances?

We have expanded our recruitment this past year or so, in terms of looking further afield.
Anel, Souza, Slimane, Traore and Larouchi all coming in from abroad.

However it does look great reading at present aside from Anel and Souza.
The others are not making starting line ups.
Even if we ain't being getting the top targets due to fiancancss and owner being tight arse, there's been plenty of free agents and cheaper options available over the years, we just chose wrong options as usual.

Not to sure about that ,the last manager did not know some players were going so may be they dont know who's coming either. Wilder was not a fan of signings overseas players when he was here before now we have plenty .

Back
Top Bottom