CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If this is in preparation for a complete overhaul of the scouting department then fair enough, but I'm not holding my breath.

So we have no doctor or scout, and we're a PL club.

If this is in preparation for a complete overhaul of the scouting department then fair enough, but I'm not holding my breath.

So we have no doctor or scout, and we're a PL club.
But we are recruiting a set piece analyst, presumably to advise the waiting staff in the Directors dining room on how to set each dining place.

#GetHimGone

Another fine candidate to get gone. So hopefully he's gone

And tbh we shouldn't even need scouts for the sorts of players we ought to be targeting this summer

There seems to be zero confirmation of this?

Where has this come from?

Can’t believe he’s going, he’s clearly done such a good job
Didn't he have a heart attack last year ! I thought he had gone.
The travelling involved being a chief scout would be huge not ideal for someone recovering from an heart attack.
Lots of scouting done with video today so maybe he is going and a younger man coming in.
Luton have a blade on there staff who is highly rated hopefully it is someone of that calibre coming in if this story is light.
L

Didn't he have a heart attack last year ! I thought he had gone.
The travelling involved being a chief scout would be huge not ideal for someone recovering from an heart attack.
Lots of scouting done with video today so maybe he is going and a younger man coming in.
Luton have a blade on there staff who is highly rated hopefully it is someone of that calibre coming in if this story is light.
L

Roygbiv predecessor on Bladespod with Beans - Jay Socik AKA Blades_analytic on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Blades_analytic

Back
Top Bottom