Millwall KO changed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Miwwaww? On OUR manor?!
giphy.gif

So.... how come not everybody kicks off early when they play Millwall?

Are we fierce rivals now or something?

Only teams serviced by SYP. Barnsley game also kicking off at 1 p.m. on 17 March. Pigs have requested midweek games against Millwall. Not sure if thats SYP or the Club.

1pm. Strange kick off time as millwall are the family club of the year after all. Annoyed just 3 3pm kickoffs at home left

But at least we will be home on time to watch the horses we've backed in the national to fall at 1st fence

Just schedule all games in Sheffield for early Saturday kick offs at the start of the season and have done with it.

Then when we play Ipswich or Wigan next season announce those are moving to 3pm

Excellent news.

I'm out that night a formal dinner so the early kick off gives me plenty of time to get home and get ready

Doesn't matter the time, they'll kick off as usual. Dirty cockney cunts, only matched in cuntiness by their cheating trampy rivals.

1pm. Strange kick off time as millwall are the family club of the year after all. Annoyed just 3 3pm kickoffs at home left

But at least we will be home on time to watch the horses we've backed in the national to fall at 1st fence
A bit of practice for life in the premiership as a lot of games would be .moved

Not quite sure what the problem is. Leave home at the same time, drink after the game instead of before, get home same time. No interruptions during game for people caught short due to high intake of beer prior to game. Win, win.

Presumably not a Flag day, with the likes of Leeds & Cardiff on offer for their knuckle draggers.
Which means there will be 2 coaches of 14 year old chavs in attendance.

Seems OTT as ever.

They haven’t had their ‘flag day out’ yet this season and with the away games left on a Saturday being Barnsley, Bolton, us and Boro then my guess is it could be ours.

They’ll sellout the 2,000 tickets comfortably and it will make for a cracking atmosphere, keeping the SYP on their toes and actually making them do something to earn their ludicrous overtime policing a game of football.

They haven’t had their ‘flag day out’ yet this season and with the away games left on a Saturday being Barnsley, Bolton, us and Boro then my guess is it could be ours.

They’ll sellout the 2,000 tickets comfortably and it will make for a cracking atmosphere, keeping the SYP on their toes and actually making them do something to earn their ludicrous overtime policing a game of football.

Apparently some Blades took a bleedin' liberty at their gaff and it needs to be put right. Gertcha, Norvern slags etc etc.

In any event, condolences to those who's lives are ruined yet again by a kick off two hours earlier than normal on a Saturday. It's so unfair.....

The good news is, there's plenty of time to continue to moan about it rather than just get on with your lives.

I just hope it doesn't snow the day before..... :)

Apparently some Blades took a bleedin' liberty at their gaff and it needs to be put right. Gertcha, Norvern slags etc etc.

In any event, condolences to those who's lives are ruined yet again by a kick off two hours earlier than normal on a Saturday. It's so unfair.....

The good news is, there's plenty of time to continue to moan about it rather than just get on with your lives.

I just hope it doesn't snow the day before..... :)
1pm is fine! You get a couple of pints before if you want, a gallon after watching the results come in, then you have plenty of time to get home, get changed, go out, have another gallon and later on get a good fuckin kick in off a southern softie, what a day out! :)

Now where’s my flag? :confused::)

1pm is fine! You get a couple of pints before if you want, a gallon after watching the results come in, then you have plenty of time to get home, get changed, go out, have another gallon and later on get a good fuckin kick in off a southern softie, what a day out! :)

Now where’s my flag? :confused::)

My crew and I have a meet up with the 'Wall at the Brown Bear after the game. First to eight pints wins. We're on Sams, they're on lager top, or shandy as we call it. Yorkshire puds are the tie breaker. They wouldn't take us on in a Tetleys house. Soft Southern shite.

I quite like an early kick off. There’s still pubs open before and you can have a few after without getting an earful for ‘being home late’.

3 games left at 3pm at home? I only had Forest a week Saturday and Preston 2nd to last game

Burton night match, Boro night match, Cardiff night match, Millwall 1pm and then the above 2.

Back
Top Bottom