Match Thread Middlesbrough v. Sheffield United - 28th September 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McBurnie and Brewster laughing on the bench when where 2-0 down. FUCK OFF from our club especially MnBurnie you fucking arrogant simpleton.
Says a lot about Brewster attitude- still very immature young man I suspect, but Then he was a young star at Liverpool and not sure he wanted to come here in first place but decided a career stepping stone ala Dean Henderson to get noticed

I’ve got 45,000 loyalty points Alan and went to the Burnley home match after Covid , did you ?

Don’t question my loyalty

I don’t support Billy sharp Fc 👍
You would rather play two lads sat on the bench laughing while we are losing. I prefer committed grown ups in my team.

Was optimistic coming into this game. We had momentum versus a team in poor form. What a let down! e9220f77eb5f07408a95e78f61a65f40_w200.gif

Really poor outcome tonight. Just don't think that this lot have it in them.... too many are used to losing. Not saying they're OK with it.... but seem incapable of becoming serial winners. Slav brought his Fulham side to BDTBL and they just wouldn't lie down... they ended up 5-4 winners.

No way is this Blades squad capable of anything remotely similar. I think Slav just hasn't got (or been provided with) the necessary tools. Can't see anything but a mediocre and inconsistent season at best.

So frustrating to see West Brom stepping up to the task in a fashion that we look a million miles away from being able to match.

Saturday could be painful....

People who’s fault it is - Mcburnie/Brewster for been sat on the bench for 90mins

People who’s fault it isn’t - Billy Sharp for been bang average and doing f@ck all for 90 minutes

They weren’t laughing by the way 👍
I stand corrected. What they’ve both given the club since they’ve been here. Fucking nothing.

Fair enough, I was trying to see some kind of positive. I give up, we’re shite and doomed 😂

We’ve always been shite and doomed even when we were good haha.

On paper we have a very strong starting 11. However, we have a manager trying to play a system with players he probably wants to replace and he doesn’t have the strength in depth to be able to deal with injuries and suspensions atm.

We’ve got big problems if we’re relying on a lot of the aging old guard imo

You would rather play two lads sat on the bench laughing while we are losing. I prefer committed grown ups in my team.

They were probably pissing there self at how laughable it is to spend £40 million on two of the best strikers in the championship when we signed them then to decide on playing a 36 year old billy sharp

They weren’t laughing BTW but don’t let that get in the way 👍

Havent played and still theyre getting the pelters. Little window into our fanbase there.
So that’s acceptable behaviour to you then? I think your comment cements what I already know about some of our fan base.

That was poor.
Don't understand how Gage sees it as something different. He seemed to think we did alright!

They were probably pissing there self at how laughable it is to spend £40 million on two of the best strikers in the championship when we signed them then to decide on playing a 36 year old billy sharp

They weren’t laughing BTW but don’t let that get in the way 👍
Oh yes they were. There are reasons they both cant get into the side. Attitude is one of them.

not a great night for us. Colin has done us!

I am not surprised by this result…..Peterborough, Hull and Derby were all lightweight teams and we didn’t look a million miles away from their standard. The over paid players at our club need to start earning their wages….no excuses….not good enough🤬

People who’s fault it is - Mcburnie/Brewster for been sat on the bench for 90mins

People who’s fault it isn’t - Billy Sharp for been bang average and doing f@ck all for 90 minutes

They weren’t laughing by the way 👍
I saw Brewster laughing, not McBurnie though - probably said “You and I must be a defo starter on Saturday now!”

Got bullied by a load of big experienced players who knew what they were doing.

First goal was a bit of a worldie, good quality, second was unfortunate from Sharp getting robbed.

Don't think we played badly really, not honking or anything, but a hangover from Derby where nothing was coming off. I think we could've done with Sharp going off in the second half for McBurnie.

Maybe could have had a couple had we squared/let it run for others but that's how it goes sometimes.

Ref was shite as usual, headbutting Baldock not a red card offence apparently, doesn't matter how soft the headbutt was, he should have been off.

Feel like teams like Boro will be out kryptonite, huge height advantage, attack in numbers on the break. Need to do something about that.

Our set pieces were cack, delivery and decision making wasn't much better. Expect better from Osborn and MGW than loopy crosses.

Overall, not really a cause for bedwetting, but a disappointing end to a good little unbeaten league run.

I need a new sport to follow, this just feels like as a teen you date a girl, set up a date where you think you're going to grab a bare breast, or even get a sticky finger(s), only for her to dump you before you've got anywhere, then off you trudge home knowing the best you have is a wank over an old copy of razzle, you get home, carefully try to prize open the stuck together pages, only to rip the parts of the page which were the tits and the fucking great bushy minge.

Have a good evening fellow blades

Back
Top Bottom