MGW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MGW

• Boo

• Clap

• Nowt

Results are only viewable after voting.

ISZA ⚔️

Reaction score
McAtee isn’t here. The wanker song was divisive and wouldn’t make sense now anyway. How about…

Gustavoooo [HAMER]
somet somet somet [HAMER]
keep us in the Premier League

to the same tune as the MGW one? The tune alone should make him realise it was far better at the Lane.

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

McAtee isn’t here. The wanker song was divisive and wouldn’t make sense now anyway. How about…

Gustavoooo [HAMER]

to the same tune as the MGW one? The tune alone should make him realise it was far better at the Lane.

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
I don't want to appear critical, but personally I'd have fine tuned the lyrics slightly further before opening it up to a poll.
I'll have to vote Nowt for now, at least you had a go.

His girlfriend was always very nice to us not to mention nice on the eye.

For that reason, I'm out on the booing.

Plus I'm 7,000 miles away too, so doubt he'd hear me! 😆

I wouldn’t go out of my way to do anything, as it‘s kind of embarrassing.

However if a situation arose where he was directly facing the Blades to get the ball, let’s say to take a throwing.
then I would give a respectful low key round of applause, just to show he was appreciated.
Would need to be the right situation and would need to be natural not contrived.

Nothing what so ever. Enjoyed watching him but was never our player was never going to be even if we got promoted way to expensive, have absolutely zero care what he's doing or goes on to do with his career.

He was never our player, unfortunately, but he is theres, such is life, and a massive shame.
I like it but what tune are we singing it to? Cheeky Girls might work?

Gustavoooo [HAMER]

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Gustavo (Hamer)
He’s our centre mid (Hamer)
Cost 12 million quid (Hamer)
Sheff Uniteds premier league….

I loved watching him in a Blades shirt. He ignited that season and was a special, special player.

But, he signed for that lot, after what happened in the play off game as well, so he can fuck right off now.

I don't wish him any ill fortune, but he'll get about as much respect from me as the rest of the Forest team, which will be the square root of fuck all. The same goes for Henderson too, if he ends up back there.

To be honest, I found the abuse he received tonight embarrassing.
He didn't do much in the game. Maybe Forest fans see it differently.

Watched on tv. What sort of abuse did the bloke who cost us promotion with a week as piss penalty only to then treacherously join our rivals, get?

(Just joking btw)

Each corner in the first half he was met with the sort of stuff you'd expect if we were playing at Hillsborough. Which, bearing in mind the general (excellent) reception for the remembrance of two ex Wednesday players before the game, made it all the more bizarre.

Each corner in the first half he was met with the sort of stuff you'd expect if we were playing at Hillsborough. Which, bearing in mind the general (excellent) reception for the remembrance of two ex Wednesday players before the game, made it all the more bizarre.
Lost young men desperate for identity, boozed and drugged up. This is the result unfortunately.

Great for us but signed for that lot after THAT play off match.

Cancelled out the good with the bad.

A big fat "don't give a stuff Morgan" from me.

I'd have him back in an instant. Was a great player for us- sold for 43 million - not his fault. He was totally respectful, abuse he got was plain wrong- but hopefuly he realised abuse was from total thick cunts, who are basically 'the dregs' who are pretty irrelevant in life.

He and Ndiaye are pretty much why we are where we are right now- both should be lauded and clapped at any given opportunity.

Both best players we have seen at, at the Lane for 50 years, total heroes in my book.

Lets hope Hamer is this good - fantastic goal to get him off and running.

I don't get the hate for a player who wasn't even ours in the first place.
Comes to us on loan and has a tremendous season and possibly the best loan signing we've ever had.
Did he deliberately miss a penalty so he wouldn't have to join us and somehow that would engineer a move to one of our fiercest rivals? How ludicrous is that?
Is it his fault that ultimately he was deemed surplus to requirements at Wolves?
Is it his fault that Wolves wanted more for him than we could possibly afford?
Can you blame him for wanting to play in the Premier League regularly?

I think he deserves a bit more respect from our fans. He owes us nothing at all and was a pleasure to watch when he played for us and gave his all.

Was never our player & unlike some that have come on loan worked very hard for us that season & without a doubt one of the best if not the best loan signings I’ve seen in my 48 years at The Lane from me nothing but respect .
Some of the shit I heard was on the lines of as though he was was our player , missed pen then left us for them ?
Do you not think he didn’t want to get us promotion 2 seasons ago ?
He was also supposedly one of the reasons we may possibly have ended up with Doyle & McAtee last season playing with them in the England U21 set up .
No issues whatsoever from me … so when Henderson ends up there I expect the same ppl will call the same shout ?
If we’re judging players on them morals 2 of our best players Currie & Deane left us for another hated local rival in the form of Leeds back in the day and we’re our players at the time ?? ….Are they cunts ?? Some ppl need to give their head a fkg wobble or maybe be it’s the white powder brigade ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom