Merry Christmas Fellow Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Merry Christmas from Norway, hopefully back in S2 next year, missed the lane, even only ateending once or twice a year, still part and parcel of my life. It's been a horrible year since lockdown, but every cloud......hope never dies on staying up. 3 points saturday on a windy and rainy night and we're back in it...every picture tells a story, if only.....

Attachments

• alan-woodward-sheffield-united-1970.jpg
    alan-woodward-sheffield-united-1970.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Merry Christmas just come out of the sauna had few beers feeling great and we should keep the faith and believe in wilder and the team look how far we have come!!! UTB Let’s hope 2021 is better for all of us.

And just to add, we may all have our differences during these bleak times; glass half full; glass half empty; positive; negative; Wilder in; Wilder out, but more importantly, we're all Blades aren't we and we all want what is best for the Club overall, so for once let's all come together and appreciate what we have got - far more than the other lot in S6.
Merry Christmas and a much better 2021 no matter which league we're in.
Here here!

Merry Christmas blades. I hope we can pick uon3 points.

COYRAWW

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for making a particularly wank 2020 (and that's on and off the pitch) a little bit better.
Cheers everyone and let Santa have put us a fucking win in his sack...

Merry Christmas all. Hope everyone has a great day and switches off from what’s been a crap year for all.

Merry Christmas*

*unless.youre.Matt Hamcock,.then you can go fuck.yourself with a burnt stick
Top of the morning Crab. Can't abide christmas me. Soon as nobody is looking I'm off for some fresh air.
Like Bermuda triangle round these parts, yesterday a choir stood in middle of road singing carols to a small but appreciative audience.
For about 20 minutes until they packed up and went because they were cold. Was going to sell hot drinks £1 each but memsahib thwarted me. Communist!
Thing is, brass band turned up 3 hours late and 50 yards north. Next year choir and band need to co-ordinate better.
Matching the words to the music might take some doing though.
Up the mighty Blades.🦀

Re-occuring theme this. Went for trad xmas day walk and came across another choir giving their lungs a bashing, on a street corner.
One of em offered us mulled wine asking us to join in.
Nah den. I know a press gang when I see one so legged it.

Back
Top Bottom