Men Of Steel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Scarebus

★𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓫𝓸𝔁 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 | #🆂🅱🅼🅰🅵🅸🅰★
Reaction score
Prince Abdullah
Bettis
Yusuf

As this transfer window draws to a close, and we not only retain every asset required to pave a path to the promised land, you have backed Hecky with real winners.

I just want to say Thank you!

Forged in steel indeed.

And quite amazing that just for a change they are not men of steel, or at least of the steel city

Point is. If a club meets the release clause then Berge can talk to them and if he agrees terms, united cant do anything to stop it. They have no say.

That's correct but only way Berge is going now is full release clause price. And Brugge have 0% chance of getting anywhere near that.. so basically might as well say all done and dusted

Fuck me how many times. European windows still open and Berge can still go to Brugge if they pay the release clause

But if the British window is shut how can anything happen now?

The Belgian window may still be open so clubs from Belgium can only deal with other countries' windows that are also still open.

The British window is now officially shut for both incomings and outgoings.

Fuck me how many times. European windows still open and Berge can still go to Brugge if they pay the release clause

Aye put if they hit the release clause, it's still something you can praise the board for. If we get that sort of money for him it's been played brilliantly

Prince Abdullah
Bettis
Yusuf

As this transfer window draws to a close, and we not only retain every asset required to pave a path to the promised land, you have backed Hecky with real winners.

I just want to say Thank you!

Forged in steel indeed.
Reported. I hope you get life.

Back
Top Bottom