McGoldrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That goal at the Lane which proved to be the winner (first goal from open play I think?), will have done him the world of good.

Great confidence boost that.

MC Gold Rick.

rubies-adult-mc-gold-suit.jpg

Would hardly call it extremely tight either. Striker clean through on goal should at least be hitting the target. Sharp would have buried it

I'll be interested in watching the replay later then, as I don't remember any reasonable expectation to score.

Very intelligent player with no shortage of skill - love the way he drops out of the line to pick up from midfield and play the linkman. Makes great runs to pull defenders out of position and creates space for others. Let's not forget where he was when he picked up the ball and laid it in-field for the winning goal against Norwich; he's a striker who is difficult to defend against because he's using his brain rather than brawn to make things happen for the team. That daft pillock who's always ringing up Praise and Grumble seems to think we should get the 19 year-old from Donny to partner Billy up front. Sorry Brian, but the big Mac does the job very well already. Not saying we shouldn't take a serious look at him though as a long-term replacement.

I'll be interested in watching the replay later then, as I don't remember any reasonable expectation to score.

Just watched it back. Perhaps wasn’t as clear cut as when I saw it in real time but would have liked to see him it the target.

Think it probably falls somewhere in between both our original perceptions mate

Back
Top Bottom