McCabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There's definitely something in this.

I don't know exactly what or have any evidence to back it up, but there's almost definitely something in this.

The facts speak for themselves. We are a red & white club and Singapore has a red & white flag, so there's probably maybe almost definitely something in this.

..are you seriously trying to suggest we’re not flying a Singapore flag over BDTBL!?!? :eek::oops:

He was with them at the game. I was in the bar upstairs in John Street Stand from around 12.30. Saw him on the pitch showing them the stands etc, then they walked through the bar.

Must say that's a good effort mate as the game didn't kick off till 3pm.

Wonder if they left before the end to beat the traffic...

They were at thge game.

McCabe met up with them in the foyer of the Copthorne before the game amd they all went off together.

Likewise after the game they all left the Copthorne in a great big Merc Limo, presumably to go for their meal.

I saw McCabe return to the hotel later but didn't notice if they were with him or not.

The hotel has been flying the flag of Singapore all weekend so that should give us a clue where the guests were from.

I have no idea what they were talking about but as already been said it could have been anything.

They were associates of Goh Cheng Li. Not happy about this. Too tidy these Singaporeans. We'll have litter bins at the end of every aisle. Still, at least we'll be able to paint the ground every year and the catering will improve. :D;):cool:

Did I forget the smilie again?

If you believe everything you read on the internet, we're the worst of the worst.

We spit on Muslim ladies, we kidney punch Wednesday fans taking their kids to United games, we glass Norwich fans, we steal from disabled people.

You forgot about the tipping of wheelchairs, bloody amateur :rolleyes:

200w.gif

Billionaire businessman.

I saw McCabe on the train once. On his own. A sure fire indication that nobody is in fact interest in a multi-billion pound take over of our club. Obviously

Did I forget the smilie again?

If you believe everything you read on the internet, we're the worst of the worst.

We spit on Muslim ladies, we kidney punch Wednesday fans taking their kids to United games, we glass Norwich fans, we steal from disabled people.

Oh ….. and don't forget throwing grenades at wheelchair bound disabled people ….. o_O

UTB & FTP

Billionaire businessman.

I saw McCabe on the train once. On his own. A sure fire indication that nobody is in fact interest in a multi-billion pound take over of our club. Obviously

Taken from Bill Gates book, "Business for those who can't read or write"

Back
Top Bottom