McCabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Probably nowt like but a porker posted tonight:

Funnily enough was sat in a restaurant tonight with Mccabe on the next table. Entertaining a load of Chinese/Far East types.

I assume they were at the game, Could be some leisure/construction venture,. Could be football related. The Prince ongoing fall out saga would probably indicate the former, but one never knows

Funnily enough was sat in a restaurant tonight with Mccabe on the next table. Entertaining a load of Chinese/Far East types.

I assume they were at the game, Could be some leisure/construction venture,. Could be football related. The Prince ongoing fall out saga would probably indicate the former, but one never knows
Or could be fuck all to do with us

We know he's ready to sell up lock stock and trying academy cause he tried to trigger the clause that would make it happen. So, question is to who, a consortium or BRP? Guess it's whoever can stump up or take him to the cleaners. Next someone will post was in the laundrette and McCabe was in with a load of Arab types and a load of dirty washing.

Probably nowt like but a porker posted tonigh

They were at thge game.

McCabe met up with them in the foyer of the Copthorne before the game amd they all went off together.

Likewise after the game they all left the Copthorne in a great big Merc Limo, presumably to go for their meal.

I saw McCabe return to the hotel later but didn't notice if they were with him or not.

The hotel has been flying the flag of Singapore all weekend so that should give us a clue where the guests were from.

I have no idea what they were talking about but as already been said it could have been anything.

Whilst my 'business acumen' just about stretches to purchasing a pint o' Guinness AND a bag o' cheese n'onion in one transaction is this flagrent public presentation ( foyer of Copthorne / ostentatious Limo / flag flying) ordinary practice or should I suspect ulterior motive ( publicity --> rumour (achieved on 'ere) ----> 'pressure' on HRH)

Did they swing by the laundrette?

Bit of stalking behaviour going on here M?
I just happened to be in the bar at the relevant times.

If I'd been a proper stalker I'd know if KM returned alone or with company ;)

We know he's ready to sell up lock stock and trying academy cause he tried to trigger the clause that would make it happen. So, question is to who, a consortium or BRP? Guess it's whoever can stump up or take him to the cleaners. Next someone will post was in the laundrette and McCabe was in with a load of Arab types and a load of dirty washing.

I thought we only knew that McCabe wants the best for the club.

He was with them at the game. I was in the bar upstairs in John Street Stand from around 12.30. Saw him on the pitch showing them the stands etc, then they walked through the bar.

Reactions: Dkc

He was incredibly deferential when showing them to their seats in the Directors Box. Seemed very intent on ‘doing the right thing’. Or alternatively he was just being polite and courteous to visitors from the Far East.

Exactly! It could have just been a very good Chinese restaurant, full of Chinese people, which is always a good sign apparently.;)

I've always followed the "always eat where the locals eat" philosophy when on my travels.

Although we went in a Taco Bell in Florida which if I'm honest, was pretty shite.

I've always followed the "always eat where the locals eat" philosophy when on my travels.

Although we went in a Taco Bell in Florida which if I'm honest, was pretty shite.

Devonshire Chippy it is then......

Did I forget the smilie again?

If you believe everything you read on the internet, we're the worst of the worst.

We spit on Muslim ladies, we kidney punch Wednesday fans taking their kids to United games, we glass Norwich fans, we steal from disabled people.

Did I forget the smilie again?

If you believe everything you read on the internet, we're the worst of the worst.

We spit on Muslim ladies, we kidney punch Wednesday fans taking their kids to United games, we glass Norwich fans, we steal from disabled people.

I couldn't tell you were joking, my mistake

There's definitely something in this.

I don't know exactly what or have any evidence to back it up, but there's almost definitely something in this.

The facts speak for themselves. We are a red & white club and Singapore has a red & white flag, so there's probably maybe almost definitely something in this.

He was at the Chinese laundry with Mr Washie Washie trying to get his shirt back. Which is slightly confusing because as you point out it should have been an Arab Laundrette because it was an Arab who ripped the shirt off his back.

Back
Top Bottom