McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heckys recent “I will push him and push him” comments reveal an awful lot more than many will be capable of understanding 😉.

UTB

Traore and Mcburnie with Archer behind at home. Osula needs a loan out, Jebbison is streets ahead.

I thought the City defence looked scared of him. When Osula was on they attacked everything but they kept dropping off McB and giving him space to bring the ball down. Maybe helped by us chasing the game at that point and having more players around him.

If we can get McAtee back we suddenly can afford to be more expansive at home and if away we can have 3 cm that can carry the ball with Archer and McBurnie to add an attacking threat.

Bar Larouci, thought our defense is once again our strong point.

Didn’t expect this after Palace. But let’s push on!

Trusty, Davies, Archer and a couple others to get some mins against Lincoln.

as many on here know im not a mcburnie fan but have to give him great credit today played very well when he came on and the cross for anel was unbelievable really showed the difference between him and osula who really needs to go out on loan to the championship think it will be mcburnie and archer for everton

as many on here know im not a mcburnie fan but have to give him great credit today played very well when he came on and the cross for anel was unbelievable really showed the difference between him and osula who really needs to go out on loan to the championship think it will be mcburnie and archer for everton

Exactly what I was going to write.

Think McBurnie is pretty limited but he made a massive difference to us. The Man City defenders really didn’t like playing against him.

McBurnie is actually an intelligent player. Some of his play today was sublime. Just needs to curb the 'antics'.
The ball in for Anel isn't much like anything we've seen from him before and he looked class chesting it down and holding it up. Daft as it sounds I reckon the Prem suited him better before, with centre halves more ball players and less physical he gets a bit more room. Him and Archer up front, decent couple of subs to come on, midfield looking more balanced, we at least look like a side.

Just has to start if he’s fit. Paula’s work rate is incredibly admirable but currently is nowhere near the quality required.

McBurnie changed everything and the ball stuck up the end of the pitch, even more important when we have 15% possession. Wrap the lad in cotton wool!

Today was the epitome of the argument that a striker can play well and make a huge positive difference to a team performance (and almost result) without really getting anywhere near scoring himself.

Matched the number of good games he had last time we were in this division at the first attempt.

Nice cameo. Hopefully he can do it from the start next time out.

Back
Top Bottom