Bradfordblade
Member
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2023
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 577
I wish we would hurry up and find them! He's a damn sight better than any options we have available at the momentFar better options out there. Delighted he didn't come back !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
I wish we would hurry up and find them! He's a damn sight better than any options we have available at the momentFar better options out there. Delighted he didn't come back !
It's 2032 and what's left of The Blades followers are celebrating 30 year old Tom Cannon's 20th goal for the club.I wish we would hurry up and find them! He's a damn sight better than any options we have available at the moment
"We had several targets and we worked tirelessly to get them over the line. Greedy agents, unreasonable demands etc. etc. blah, blah, blah. Unfortunately it wasn't to be so we go with what we've got"I wish we would hurry up and find them! He's a damn sight better than any options we have available at the moment
Manager Wilder says" I knew he'd prove me right!"It's 2032 and what's left of The Blades followers are celebrating 30 year old Tom Cannon's 20th goal for the club.
Love an original ‘joke’. Got any more?And the bloody fax machine eventually conked out!!
See Jayden bogleWas almost an ever present for Las Palmas in the searing heat and played the full 90 yesterday. So why in all his time with us did we have to ‘manage his minutes’???
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?