Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dazzlingblade

Reaction score
Have to admit I'm wrong, from what I'd seen I knew he had something about him but I certainly wasn't won over.

Well tonight that was the best individual performance I've seen from any blades player this season

Terrorised them in the air, outstanding hold up and link play, well done son an absolute beast tonight

Superb, even when the rest weren’t at it in the first half.

second half, playing alongside Moose, he dropped deep and absolutely terrorized West Ham.

For me there’s now a question of whether he should start in that second striker role over McGoldrick.

Surprised by the unanimous praise. I've not been one of his knockers on here but I was certainly thinking he should come off after an ineffectual first half. He looked much better when Mousset came on and he could play in the number 10 role which I think he preferrs - he is not the line-leading, hold-the-ball-up centre forward he was asked to be for the first hour.

Must admit I thought he was dire
The effort he put in after his goal to get in front if his man , make himself available, win headers and run channels was markedly different to before he scored.
He lost out in so many 50/50 balls before he scored etc etc
The player who turned up after he scored was hopefully the player that goes on to play for SUFC but he has to do it for 90 minutes. His first half was dire only Lundstram was worse

I think Mcburnie and Moose have both now bought into the Wilder style of play. Mcburnie was tracking back like I’ve not seen him before and Moose seemed to be pressing more than I’ve seen. Wilder, Knill & co seem to be really improving everyone.

The effort he put in after his goal to get in front if his man , make himself available, win headers and run channels was markedly different to before he scored.
The player who turned up after he scored was hopefully the player that goes on to play for SUFC but he has to do it for 90 minutes. His first half was dire only Lundstram was worse
It's amazing how we see things differently as fans, I thought fleck and mcgoldrick were awful first half, lunny was average but Oli put himself about even in the first half, guess its what makes football so interesting

To see it like that is almost wednesday-esque in delusion.

Going against the grain I thought McBurnie was shocking. Like a lumbering dinosaur. First half it was like McG was playing with a lame puppy. Watch it again there are time when he gave up too much on chasing the ball when if it had been Moose he would have got it. Let's face it he nearly fluffed the goal. Yet he scored, we are 5th. Onwards and positive.

Have to admit I'm wrong, from what I'd seen I knew he had something about him but I certainly wasn't won over.

Well tonight that was the best individual performance I've seen from any blades player this season

Terrorised them in the air, outstanding hold up and link play, well done son an absolute beast tonight
Really the best individual performance? it’ was decent but 😱 the best individual performance 😳😳

Really the best individual performance? it’ was decent but 😱 the best individual performance 😳😳

In my opinion yes, he was at the centre of everything we did tonight, not to mention tracking back 50 yds to win the ball, but as I said before we all see things differently

Got a brilliant touch and feet. Wouldn't rule him out ending as our top scorer.

Going against the grain I thought McBurnie was shocking. Like a lumbering dinosaur. First half it was like McG was playing with a lame puppy. Watch it again there are time when he gave up too much on chasing the ball when if it had been Moose he would have got it. Let's face it he nearly fluffed the goal. Yet he scored, we are 5th. Onwards and positive.
Are you just being controversial or are you genuinely a fuckwit?

Back
Top Bottom