McBurnie at Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’ll be far more upset about Swansea missing out on promotion than he was about our relegation. Bar a couple of performances his lack of commitment has been staggering.

He hasn't always been that effective for us (not the only one tbf), but I can't say that I've ever watched him play and think that he's not working hard.

The opposite actually.

He hasn't always been that effective for us (not the only one tbf), but I can't say that I've ever watched him play and think that he's not working hard.

The opposite actually.

I've watched him play all season and regardless of effort he kicks a ball like a 5 year old playing his first game of football

He wouldn't bother watching us if we were in a playoff final... He has showed Zero commitment to the blades.. Really wish this useless utter prick woukd just fuck off

He’ll be far more upset about Swansea missing out on promotion than he was about our relegation. Bar a couple of performances his lack of commitment has been staggering.

I've watched him play all season and regardless of effort he kicks a ball like a 5 year old playing his first game of football

He's shit and puts no effort in... Not sure what you watch pal probably the Wednesday matches

I wonder if his goalscoring form this season is down to feeling suffocated with love and support, feeling acrophobic on the metaphorical pedestal you always had him on?

Or perhaps we've been poor as a collective and he's struggled against some of the best in the world.

I wonder if his goalscoring form this season is down to feeling suffocated with love and support, feeling acrophobic on the metaphorical pedestal you always had him on?

Or perhaps we've been poor as a collective and he's struggled against some of the best in the world.

A 17 year old kid has matched his total having played about 25 less games... Its down to him being shit and not giving a toss.. Drinking before matches tells you everything you need to know, like brewster he's taken the wages and not put the effort in

Are you on drugs?

A 17 year old kid has matched his total having played about 25 less games... Its down to him being shit and not giving a toss.. Drinking before matches tells you everything you need to know, like brewster he's taken the wages and not put the effort in

Drinking before matches?

Which matches and what is your evidence, please?

His drink diving ban....

So, 1 match and the offence occurred on Saturday the 19th October which was two days before the Arsenal match on the following Monday.

Not acceptable, obviously, but not really drinking before the match in the sense you mean it, then.

Other examples please?

His bans up next month anyway. Maybe he'll cheer up a bit.

Uncomfortable fact for all you apologists.

It is, undeniably, difficult to understand how this lads footballing loyalties are so blatantly skewed towards a club that PREVIOUSLY payed his salary.

Much more so when the loyalty is skewed against the club that so richly rewards his ineffective contributions on the pitch.

That’s OUR club btw !!

UTB

So, 1 match and the offence occurred on Saturday the 19th October which was two days before the Arsenal match on the following Monday.

Not acceptable, obviously, but not really drinking before the match in the sense you mean it, then.

Other examples please?
Are you for real..? He's got banned for drink driving , looked unfit all season and has scored one goal in god knows how many appearances... Genuine question do you think mcburnie has given his all for the blades?

Back
Top Bottom