Mcburnie and mousett

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The only piece of quality today from us came from McB, when he controlled the ball near the half way line, beat the first and second players and put through an accurate pass.
Other than Egan no one else managed anything like that.

Yeah but when you don't like somebody 🤷‍♂️

Don't think we will ever see the old Fleck again. It is a bit like a florescent light tube that has stopped working. If you twist it around a bit it sometimes briefly flickers back to life and stays on for a bit before stopping working again. The reality is it is finished and needs replacing. Fleck is bit like that. Every now and then you see a brief glimpse of what he used to be able to do but it does not happen vey often and never for a sustained period.

He’s just signed his big contract....you often find that when a footballer earns a big pay rise....they lose their desire and their form instantly drops.

.....you respect what they do even if they are not on your “like” list.
Not on S24SU you don't 🤣.

After the Leeds game we had some in our Whatsapp group going full on mental about Lundstram. Not a single message was written into the group last night, then their second goal went in... "Lundstram, say no more!" came the text 30 seconds after.

Some people just sit and wait ready to moan. I'm sure they pre-type their texts and tweets in anticipation

Not on S24SU you don't 🤣.

After the Leeds game we had some in our Whatsapp group going full on mental about Lundstram. Not a single message was written into the group last night, then their second goal went in... "Lundstram, say no more!" came the text 30 seconds after.

Some people just sit and wait ready to moan. I'm sure they pre-type their texts and tweets in anticipation
Only joined this thread as I noticed another new avatar :D

Fantastic

Back
Top Bottom