Matthew Fitzpatrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Currently leading the Canadian open
Just cashed out based on 16/1 to win and 20% return for a top 8 finish😃I always play the %game.....Made 222% on my initial e/w outlay. Few more bets on this one so biding time currently.

3 under after 9, 2 off the lead. He needs to work out how not to have a ‘mare (by his standards!) round to enable him to be in contention on Sunday.

I cashed out again last night with 55% profit but have him on another provider so will let roll for longer. Callum Tarren was one of my e/w long shots at 300/1 so looking forward to his round later. 12 places paying 1/5 odds so hang in there and push on Cal.

Didn't even know it was on,like I say I'm not a big golf fan but I'll try and watch when possible I just don't like it when they go from player to player if it was like the f1 were you cab stay on track with one person I'd watch it more often plus the world cup of darts is on so I'm preoccupied

Shit!!!
Dropped a shot on the last
Joint leader again

Macca sends a lethal drive off the 18th.....It's been fantastic viewing today.

Joint lead with Zalatiris after Rahm blew up on the 18th.

Go on lad keep playing as you are and you can win it

Do I cash out for £50 or hold my nerve for the £150 for the outright win?
I got 28/1 on Bet365 after the first round had started. Backed small each way as I do. Depending on what you staked....c£5 win or £5 e/w you'll get 1/5 of of odds back if placed top 8. Betfair I got in before the start with top 12 finish paying 1/5 odds. Cashed out that one as above post. If you have win only I know what I'd do playing the %game....Up to you and good luck on your choice. I have Scheffler in my mix too so I'm hanging in on these 2 subject to what transpires. Cash out button at the ready later.50 mins to live coverage so rest of my day viewing sorted. ⛳🍺

Morikawa at 150/1 is great EW money for the first 3.

Would have been well up there if it wasn't for such a duff round yesterday, reckon he'll fight back today

Morikawa at 150/1 is great EW money for the first 3.

Would have been well up there if it wasn't for such a duff round yesterday, reckon he'll fight back today
I'm just reviewing to go on e/w's top 3 1/4 odds as below.
I've got Aaron Wise at 33/1 e/w at 1/5 odds top 12 finish also. He imploded yesterday. Interesting when the wind picks up how poor the scoring is here. There's been some great sticky moments too for entertainment. Plenty gaffed shots. Can't beat this for entertainment 😃

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-131746~2.png
    Screenshot_20220619-131746~2.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I'm just reviewing to go on e/w's top 3 1/4 odds as below.
Yeah I've been sat doing the same this morning.

People like Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth (who are capable of a big round on their day) are at nice prices - 200/1 and 400/1 respectively

Yeah I've been sat doing the same this morning.

People like Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth (who are capable of a big round on their day) are at nice prices - 200/1 and 400/1 respectively
I'm on it now pre start. A crafty small few e/w bets can bag a slab of lager for minimal outlay👍

I got 28/1 on Bet365 after the first round had started. Backed small each way as I do. Depending on what you staked....c£5 win or £5 e/w you'll get 1/5 of of odds back if placed top 8. Betfair I got in before the start with top 12 finish paying 1/5 odds. Cashed out that one as above post. If you have win only I know what I'd do playing the %game....Up to you and good luck on your choice. I have Scheffler in my mix too so I'm hanging in on these 2 subject to what transpires. Cash out button at the ready later.50 mins to live coverage so rest of my day viewing sorted. ⛳🍺
I only got 22-1 before it started & did e/w 1/5 odds for top 8, no cash out option either but that’s Skybet for you! I only use them because I already have an account set up. Anyway will be good to take some money off them 🤞🏻
My viewing sorted today as well ⛳🍺🍷

I only got 22-1 before it started & did e/w 1/5 odds for top 8, no cash out option either but that’s Skybet for you! I only use them because I already have an account set up. Anyway will be good to take some money off them 🤞🏻
My viewing sorted today as well ⛳🍺🍷
Betfair always good odds and great cash out facility. I only opened Bet 365 with £5.00 min deposit as I get 12 Titleist ProV1's from Rewardsforgolf app. Voucher for £45 to purchase so they cost me £5.00 or less if bets come in. See my post on Anti Twats thread.👍

Betfair always good odds and great cash out facility. I only opened Bet 365 with £5.00 min deposit as I get 12 Titleist ProV1's from Rewardsforgolf app. Voucher for £45 to purchase so they cost me £5.00 or less if bets come in. See my post on Anti Twats thread.👍
That’s good, thanks👍🏻
Fingers crossed for Fitzy & good luck with your other bets🤞🏻

The man completely under the radar is Keegan Bradley.. 14/1 just a couple of shots off...and his motivation to do it for his mother Pat Bradley who won the womens US Open back in 1981 and still playing at 71

The man completely under the radar is Keegan Bradley.. 14/1 just a couple of shots off...and his motivation to do it for his mother Pat Bradley who won the womens US Open back in 1981 and still playing at 71
Good shout but at 1/3 odds top 3 would you place £5 e/w on him? I use my tried and tested £1 e/w max and less on long shots pre the opening tee off. Plus I'll pop in a few top favourites. Ascot last week I got 3 out of 4 in a Yankee with other horse placed. 88p got me £8.96 back. As I say %profit is my goal rather than bet big and lose lots. Good enjoyment for me with cash out, transfer back to Bank account. There's only 1 winner ultimately but I do ok.👍

Good shout but at 1/3 odds top 3 would you place £5 e/w on him? I use my tried and tested £1 e/w max and less on long shots pre the opening tee off. Plus I'll pop in a few top favourites. Ascot last week I got 3 out of 4 in a Yankee with other horse placed. 88p got me £8.96 back. As I say %profit is my goal rather than bet big and lose lots. Good enjoyment for me with cash out, transfer back to Bank account. There's only 1 winner ultimately but I do ok.👍

Its tricky...the way this course and tournaments playing out its not really going to be the sort where someone 7 shots back comes through on a charge...its more about who near the top within 3 or 4 max drops the least shots.

Back
Top Bottom