Matthew Fitzpatrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Go Fitzy, I’ve backed him to win / top 8 finish 🤞🏻
Me too pre the off. I got 40/1, 10 places at 1/5 odds. My 15p e/w for £7.50 return was not great so just cashed out at £2.11. Owt over £1.20 for a place as I'd get is ok imo on golf betting and I always back UK lads mainly on the PGA. My winnings are going on Punjab Kings win in IPL today. We have Bairstow batting for them plus dynamite Livingstone. Speculate to accumulate 😃

$24m current earnings? Wowser!

Come on Fitzy lad, gerrit won and chuck $10m into the club. I'm sure if you ask nicely, Prince will give you a lifetime season ticket for that ;)

As a side note, if Fitzy hadn't bogied the first two holes last night he'd be joint leader, but good comeback

Me too pre the off. I got 40/1, 10 places at 1/5 odds. My 15p e/w for £7.50 return was not great so just cashed out at £2.11. Owt over £1.20 for a place as I'd get is ok imo on golf betting and I always back UK lads mainly on the PGA. My winnings are going on Punjab Kings win in IPL today. We have Bairstow batting for them plus dynamite Livingstone. Speculate to accumulate 😃
I'm a Punjabi and a Blade, save your money:)

$24m current earnings? Wowser!

Come on Fitzy lad, gerrit won and chuck $10m into the club. I'm sure if you ask nicely, Prince will give you a lifetime season ticket for that ;)

As a side note, if Fitzy hadn't bogied the first two holes last night he'd be joint leader, but good comeback

That's just prize money B58
Might be double that with endorsements etc

Had a few quid on him and really hope he does it but not that confident.

Pereira really unexperienced at this level but players behind capable of low scoring.

Will be kicking himself after some those shot choices and still only being 2 shots shy

Dont Play at all. It’s a sissy’s game, can’t use the politically incorrect term😂
I do love golf but there is a but. Many clubs are stuck in the 19th century.
Committees run by pompous, stuffy old gits with no appetite to change.
Rules such as "shirt tucked in", it's a fucking sport.
Jacket and tie in the clubhouse, why? so long as you are smartly dressed.
Then you have the other end of the scale on the munis, where you get the idiots who don't shout when they hit a ball your way. Not letting quicker players through and grouping into 5s and 6s. Total ignorant twats, but I suppose that is a shadow of society really.

Then you have the other end of the scale on the munis, where you get the idiots who don't shout when they hit a ball your way. Not letting quicker players through and grouping into 5s and 6s. Total ignorant twats, but I suppose that is a shadow of society really.
Agree with this but I notice things are changing for the better, although slowly.
It’s generally less stuffy & more relaxed, e.g. dress code.
Administrators running the game seem to have finally realised that if it didn’t change & adapt to try & make things more relaxed it would be difficult to attract & retain people playing the game.

Agree with this but I notice things are changing for the better, although slowly.
It’s generally less stuffy & more relaxed, e.g. dress code.
Administrators running the game seem to have finally realised that if it didn’t change & adapt to try & make things more relaxed it would be difficult to attract & retain people playing the game.
I have noticed some relaxation but put it down to Covid. Making things easier to get started up again. Hope it lasts...

Wonder how all this LIV Golf Saudi tournament stuff will impact Matt Fitzpatrick going forwards??

With Johnson getting the boot, he instantly moves up the leaderboard a place doesn't he at least 😂😂

But going forwards.... PGA had made it clear that the defectors aren't welcome back. It the aren't allowed to tour, then surely the PGA will boot these players out of the rider Cup set up as well..... In turn, you would expect that the European Tour set up will have to have a look at things and we may see Westwood and Poulter booted out of our set up.

On his current upward trend, Fitzpatrick looks to be new English poster boy.

Does this remind anyone of Kerry Packer introducing World Series Cricket?

I was in Portugal golfing, and after five or six holes I could feel the back of my neck burning despite having suncream on

I turned my cap backwards and my collar up so that I'd get some protection from the sun.

It was okay for a while but then the course Marshall's caught up with me and told me to dress properly or leave.

I told them the problem but they weren't interested, so they'll be on my list of claims if I ever get skin cancer

Back
Top Bottom