Massive overreaction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There is a lot of ott tonight.

Sure, the second half was a disaster and it's really disappointing (x10 if you've actually been) but the first was pretty good and much better than the weekend.

While I'm as unhappy as anyone else they did seem to all tire pretty badly.

I'd have taken a point before the game.

Sure, the second half was a disaster and it's really disappointing (x10 if you've actually been) but the first was pretty good and much better than the weekend.

If you can’t react OTT after that I don’t know what you can 0-2 against 10 men all due respect against a lesser team in the league with no ambitions of improving the squad and a lacklustre defence. Only positive is we’re 11th.

When you are 2 up against 10 men, there really isn't any excuse not to take all 3 points provided that you are professional and kill the game off with sensible football. Unfortunately we are soft as shit defensively (still waiting for us to sign some proper head and kick or away defenders who can do the basics at the back well, United.....) and we can't stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

Mind you before kick off I'd have happily taken a point and we did play well first half.

Disappointing tonight how it ended but i have to say that I was more pissed off with them on Saturday at Derby.

We need to get to the end of the season, keep out of trouble and stay in mid table and then start again in the summer. Rip this squad up and start again with the younger lads and some proper defenders brought in.

If you can’t react OTT after that I don’t know what you can 0-2 against 10 men all due respect against a lesser team in the league with no ambitions of improving the squad and a lacklustre defence. Only positive is we’re 11th.

I think my point is more it's fine to get really angry at the result and second half performance. We should obviously have won easily from that position.

But it's a step up, overall, from Derby. We looked much better first half but tired badly and bad decisions.

But suddenly our manager is terrible and every player is terrible and we're all going to die etc.

Absolutely coasting till sander wank came on.

2.0 they hadn't a clue and we've handed it to them by bringing a wanker on and a pensioner..

I think my point is more it's fine to get really angry at the result and second half performance. We should obviously have won easily from that position.

But it's a step up, overall, from Derby. We looked much better first half but tired badly and bad decisions.

But suddenly our manager is terrible and every player is terrible and we're all going to die etc.
You been son?

I know what you mean. In fairness to your last point Jack Robinson doesn’t help your heart 🤷🏻‍♂️

We've fucking folded again.. The team will be split I two here, we've murdered them first half only for the has beens to come on again and bollox it all up..

I've missed my train home via Hebden so I'm having to go via Manchester which might get me home for about 2.30am whilst they're sat on their nice comfortable coach and I'm fucking livid.

I've missed my train home via Hebden so I'm having to go via Manchester which might get me home for about 2.30am whilst they're sat on their nice comfortable coach and I'm fucking livid.
I hope you manage to get back sooner

. Cops sent us the wrong way, I've done 13.000 steps tonight, bunch of cunts..

No over-reaction.

Two absolute pitiful back to back performances.

Even the subs tired ? Or is that Berge at full throttle ?

Cones on the motorways 10 million ,sets of roadworks about 10. Blokes (or women) working three I counted.

Were not gonna die , we are already dead - that was a team of zombies second half - no other explanation for wilting v 10 average players when 2-0 up
How the fuck can well paid PROFESSIONAL SPORTSMAN be incapable of playing 90 mins of the game they've played their entire lives without getting too tired to function properly ?
All they had to do was concentrate + put a few tackles in that my Grandmother could have done , despite her being dead for 30 years.

Feckin spineless pussies the lot of them , not men at all.

Never had you pegged for a mad clapper.
If I got onto that team bus tonight they'd feckin know about it the useless cunts.
Embarrassing wage stealing twats.
Thousands of pounds a week so they can nesh challenges & tackles + let the oppos run through them ?
Fuck me , I would like to see Harry & Vinny & Carl & Billy sort these bleeding pansies out.
Even Colin would roast em.
I can take anything except my own players taking the piss out of me for their money.

Back
Top Bottom