CONFIRMED Mark Duffy signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The fact that Duffy couldn’t get into the Stoke team in the division below the following season, and his subsequent rapid drop through the leagues suggests Wilder made the correct decision.

Good point, but it won't go down well. The torches are already lit and the CW out mob, are just getting the last of the pitchforks out.

Maybe it should be on the 'confess your unpopular opinions' thread.
 
Good point, but it won't go down well. The torches are already lit and the CW out mob, are just getting the last of the pitchforks out.

Maybe it should be on the 'confess your unpopular opinions' thread.
I’m for change but I happen to think CW made the correct decision which has been borne out by evidence afterwards.

A fantastic player for that time (although I’d put Didzy ahead) but the correct decision was made
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom