Lucky buggars

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

still be in play offs tomorrow tho unless they draw more than 0-0 (Luton v QPR)

Thankfully all the teams around as can be equally as poor as us and have off days. Still believe we will get in the play offs then it’s anyones who can rise to it.

All teams are dropping points
Its why this division is so unpredictable
Blackburn losing at home after Dack had a penalty saved in the 85th minute shows how crazy this race is
Millwall and Middlesboro drawing was key

We will do no matter what the result is tomorrow in Luton Middlesbrough. Could do with a Luton win personally.
Its Luton v qpr but we will stay in top 6
Wendies won 6-0 but didn't get in top 6

Think both top 2 in both championship and league 1 will stay in those places now it needed Derby to win today to slow Bournemouth and it like losing 6 points in that quest
But I will accept a top 6 spot
after our start to the season

I know mate was still annoyed and not thinking straight after the game but still think we could do with a Luton win. We will stay top 6 but forest pushing us strongly now with a game in hand and the inform team we need to open gaps up on the rest of the division so we have fewer teams to think about and worry about. Going to go down to the wire this but must win game at weekend against Barnsley now.

Can't get too dispondent. It's only with a few games to go we'll know where we are.

Even with 2nd. Bournemouth have a couple of soft ones today and next game but then April is pay back. They'll be lucky to be averaging 1.5 points per game during April.

Automatic is still open for Huddersfield, Blackburn, Luton or ourselves if one puts a remarkable run together after the break.

Just got to not get too high with the wind and not too low with the losses.

Looks like two photos glued together!

On the OP:

"However, Derby saw penalty appeals waved away after Ravel Morrison went down in the box under a challenge from Leif Davis.

The visitors felt they should have had a penalty when Morrison went down in the area after his standing foot was trodden on by Davis after he had flicked the ball through to Ebiowei.

Buoyed by that let-off, Bournemouth grew into the game..."

From Rooney:
"It's a clear penalty. I'm sure if you ask Scott Parker he'll say it's a penalty. Everyone in the stadium knew it was a penalty except for the four people that mattered."

Quelle surprise!

Last edited:
It's only a few weeks ago we had three games in hand, playing well and looking certs for the play offs and a chance at the automatic spot.
Three defeats to Derby, Millwall and Coventry have now left us looking like a team that has played a game more than most and will struggle to make the play offs.

Rubbish performance today, but we will bounce back - promotion is still on.
Positives from today...I met Greenwich Blade & also had a chance meeting with a schoolmate I've not seen for 40 years.⚔️
How on earth do you recognise a schoolmate you haven’t seen for 40 years ? I often wonder when I go to a match whether those around me were at school with me in Sheffield.

Still all to play for. Huddersfield, Luton, Forrest good runs will come to end sooner rather than later, as we found out with ours.

It’s about picking 3 points up at home and trying to get something away from home

How on earth do you recognise a schoolmate you haven’t seen for 40 years ? I often wonder when I go to a match whether those around me were at school with me in Sheffield.
The power of social media. I think we both have mutual friends on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom