Lucketti stilll going

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's a shame to be honest, Lucketti really put in a great performance on Saturday, I hope he doesn't go yet until he's been given another chance in our defence.

He did well on saturday, but as he's 35 and has now a total of 1 game's experience in the Premiership, I think we should still be saying "thanks, goodbye and good luck."

I'm with Shoreham on this one.

Thought that the game was Neil's offer of 'a game in the Prem' to one of his old generals.

Just happened that he played and looked well but at 35 I would be very suprised if he keep that up for any length of time, firmly believe he's on his way.

Good, he's to old and slow. We want young hungry players not 35 year olds who have played there whole carears in the lower league.

He played well on sat because there were so many long balls to his head, against pace he would suffer.

he plays like morgan. id rather have morgan as hes younger.

I think the signing of Seck showed the intention. Lucketti will be going, I hear that Hull will sign him by early next week.

The biggest mystery is not that Lucketti is going but Short is still around, why????

SouthEssexBlade said:
The biggest mystery is not that Lucketti is going but Short is still around, why????
Cause warnock loves short :p actually im quite suprised warnock hasnt given him a game so he cant love him as much as i thought :p

SouthEssexBlade said:
Maybe because Lucketti has a year or so of football left in him at another club. The minute Short leaves Bramall Lane will be when he retires.

Back
Top Bottom