Louis Reed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Your admiration of me is noted! :)

Reed is one of us, he's with us not against us. Look at your quotes Silent. Be embarrassed fellow Blade. You are working against an 18 year old lad, what on earth for? So determined to even use cartoons and films in support. Why?

Be embarrassed fellow Blade. You are working against an 18 year old lad, what on earth for? So determined to even use cartoons and films in support. Why?
I am not! Stop being paranoid!

I will let you have the last word and then no more replies from me!

There are other examples of very talented youngsters who didnt fulfill their potential for various reasons. He isnt even in my top 10 best young players I have seen in my 47 years of watching the Blades

53 years and not in my top anything. The National League and those below it are full of former young tyros who were going to be the next big thing, quite a few of them at our own club. That's were LL is headed.

T'was ever thus.

I would put Reed slightly ahead of Marsden based on their appearances for us especially because Marsden said he wanted to leave because he didn't like Bassett's style. Not seen Reed complaining about Wilder's style

Big vote for Marsden from me, then!! Also Speight, Wilder, Mendonca, Cresswell, McFadzean, (centre backs not their namesakes). Brooks and Whiteman (doubtless amongst others I haven't seen so can't mention) amongst the present crew. Dozens of others I'm quite sure.

Any reasonable person would look at this chain of quotes and make up their own minds, like me.

Louis Reed is a young England International trying to earn a living.

Silent Blade has not said anything remotely controversial or ludicrous in those quotes, yet you accuse him of wanting Louis Reed to fail? He has never said that, only that he doesn't rate Louis Reed asone pf the best youngsters he has seen and, currently, our manager doesn't think him worthy of being anywhere near a start.

I'd love him to succeed and become a top player for United.

I'd also love to win the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom