Roy's View From... Loan Update

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Read the coconuts comment with a French accent.....didn't help. Still a very interesting read, thanks

I dont know but Roy left the best comment till last its worth repeating

“Jocelyn puts Traoré right piston in place of coconut! it couldn’t be worse”

Thanks Roy.

Unfortunately I was unable to get many views on Antwoine Hackford as he has only started one game since joining Burton and I also struggled to find much at all on Ismaila Coulibaly at AIK. Hopefully I can gather quotes on these two players in the next few months after they play more games.

Not Good enough Roy poor show poor show

Hate it when fast strikers put a piston in place instead of the coconut ffs 😠 😡 👿 😤

It sounds like Sachdev is miles off it in terms of men’s football yet he returned to the U21s with a competent display the other day.

It just goes to show that there is skill in nurturing natural talent.

We can all recall the McAtee ‘pants down’ thread on here no doubt, where he looked like a little boy lost against Luton away. We will also note how he emerged from that experience to become one of our better players.

There may be some sentimentality re Brooks and perhaps some recency bias towards Arblaster depending on how the season ends but to me he should be relatively nailed on for young player of the year.

There is clearly some talent in Seriki and Sachdev but the challenge is getting them to apply that and gain consistency. Hope we can do this but it does show this can’t always be rushed and those thinking the pair may be first team squad players next season may need to be patient.

I thought Frecklington had an excellent build for a centre back. It will be interesting if United persevere or decide others are more likely to progress. I remember a buzz around young Potter but then he was allowed to go to Fleetwood.

Some interesting opinions there, not sure what the last lad has been smoking though..

thanks for that laugh Roy 😃

So, Traore is interesting but lacks physics. Is he playing for their team or applying for their uni?

Maybe thats what the comment meant. Traore needs to sit under a tree and wait for a coconut to fall on his head like Sir Isaac Newton !

Still think Traore could be a pleasant surprise in the championship.

Probably not the physicality to be an out and out centre forward but he's done decent out wide and skinned a few defenders in France.

If 4-3-3 is an option next season, with Mcatee going back, it would be silly to completely disregard him.

Edit: (If Nantes don't take up the opportunity to purchase him)

Cheers Roy.

Saved the best till last there, Jocelyn giving Traoré right piston over the coconut made me lol

Coconut in French is noix de coco.

I suspect them having a winger called Marcus Coco is causing the confusion.

Though if we had a few more players who used their coconut we’d be better off 🤣

Back
Top Bottom