Loan signings from the big clubs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wilson always felt like we got shafted, no doubt he's decent but he was just coming back from a ACL injury so we were basically rehab. He was never going to be what we needed.

He’ll never be what anyone needs

Hopefully Ben Woodburn will be a success, but at best our record with loan signings from the big clubs is mixed. Blackman and Coady are the two definite successes and both furthered their development with us.
As for Twiss, Notman, Newby and Cofie, James Wilson they proved to be a big disappointment. There must be others that I have forgotten.
Alex Norman was not bad, being part of a great winning streak that saw West Bromwich stuffed 6 0 at the Lane.
Warnock was in charge.

Hopefully Ben Woodburn will be a success, but at best our record with loan signings from the big clubs is mixed. Blackman and Coady are the two definite successes and both furthered their development with us.
As for Twiss, Notman, Newby and Cofie, James Wilson they proved to be a big disappointment. There must be others that I have forgotten.
Marcus Bent.

A certain goalie from Man U has been a revelation :)

Back
Top Bottom