Loan Deals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
It's pretty clear that our recruitment is going to be very heavily reliant on, if not exclusively loans, I agree with this move we need PL standard players and we dont want to pay the fees or in some instances the full wages of PL Standard players.

One thing I'm noticing on here is a lack of understanding/confusion about the rules regarding loans, I'm one of those, by the way, the rules differ from what they were in the PL.

My understanding of the following is that there is no limit to how many loans we can sign. however there is a limit to how many can be named in the matchday squad, we can have a max of 5 loan players in the matchday squad.

Below are some of the key laws

Under 21 Players who are on Loan to Championship Clubs are counted towards the 25 Player limit for the purpose of the Squad List Regulation.

54.4.1 A maximum of 5 Players registered on a Temporary Loan Transfer can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This maximum shall reduce to 4 Players where a Club names a Player on the team sheet who is registered on an Emergency Goalkeeper Loan;

54.4.2 No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30 June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season; and

55.1.2 any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the Winter Transfer Window;

Boring but helpful I hope

Back
Top Bottom