Liverpool coach

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Burke is great, until he has to kick the football. Brewster must not be showing enough in training to not get a sniff of a few minutes.
Said to a mate last night that Burke is amazing for a few seconds - then shit for the next few.
He certainly makes defenders worried though & his pace is crazy.

Wilder must be praying that Swansea get promoted so they can take him off his hands.
Disagree totally, Wilder obviously thinks he is our best striker and has played him at every opportunity, even with a dodgy shoulder yet the only games we have been successful in are the ones in which he hasn't started or been present.....hello!!

Disagree totally, Wilder obviously thinks he is our best striker and has played him at every opportunity, even with a dodgy shoulder yet the only games we have been successful in are the ones in which he hasn't started or been present.....hello!!
I was on about brewster, not mcburnie

Brewster wants to ask if there’s any spare seats on the way back to Liverpool

What a waste of a players talent and a clubs money

Genuinely baffled as to why CW refuses to play him you can add not playing Burke to that as he’s been our most dangerous striker by a mile and barely had a sniff
Why, did he only sign a 6 month contract?

“It’s a tough gig for Rhian. I’ll explain when it’s right regarding Rhian. I know there will be a little bit of criticism but I still think he’ll come good. Maybe he has to find his form in another division.” Wilder on Sky Sports News

“It’s a tough gig for Rhian. I’ll explain when it’s right regarding Rhian. I know there will be a little bit of criticism but I still think he’ll come good. Maybe he has to find his form in another division.” Wilder on Sky Sports News

I think that he’s not playing Brewster because it will mess up his development in the long term which is a fair assessment on him tbf

Back
Top Bottom