Liverpool coach

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Brewster wants to ask if there’s any spare seats on the way back to Liverpool

What a waste of a players talent and a clubs money

Genuinely baffled as to why CW refuses to play him you can add not playing Burke to that as he’s been our most dangerous striker by a mile and barely had a sniff

It is curious, I agree. Figure he won’t be sold so we will need him firing next season.

One assumes McBurnie is showing more in training than Burke with Brewster a distant memory 3rd...

Wilder must be praying that Swansea get promoted so they can take him off his hands.

Our most dangerous today in troubling the goal (yet failed to score) was Oli McBurnie.

Burke runs fast though.
If by that you mean heading a good chance wide and jumping into the Liverpool defenders without getting a kick then yes

Correct he ran fast beating that Liverpool defender into the box and gave us an out hall at every opportunity

If by that you mean heading a good chance wide and jumping into the Liverpool defenders without getting a kick then yes

Correct he ran fast beating that Liverpool defender into the box and gave us an out hall at every opportunity

I like the pace, closing and out Burke offers, but I'd say McBurnie was the more 'dangerous' of the two.

The latter would have been absolutely slaughtered had he been the one with another shot that ended up as a throw-in too.

Our most dangerous today in troubling the goal (yet failed to score) was Oli McBurnie.

Burke runs fast though.

Burke work rate is fucking top draw.

Oli needs to score soon. He got in right position but final touch/finish shocking.

Genuinely baffled as to why CW refuses to play him you can add not playing Burke to that as he’s been our most dangerous striker by a mile and barely had a sniff
Brewster - shit every time he’s had an opportunity with us.

Burke - can’t hit a bull’s ass with a banjo. As that’s a career problem.

I really can’t understand any confusion.

Burke runs fast though.
When exactly did McBurnie trouble the goal tonight? I remember one sitter that he put a mile wide and that’s about it.

Wilder has taken him out of the firing line and rightly so. The criticism and lack of confidence was seriously effecting him. The season has now gone so there is no point in bringing him on to drag his confidence down further. I'm not expecting to see much of him at all for the remainder of this season, apart from the odd few minutes towards the end of certain matches.
After a good break we will see his worth next season.

When exactly did McBurnie trouble the goal tonight? I remember one sitter that he put a mile wide and that’s about it.

Well he put one in himself and caused a defender to put one in his own net. Both pointless as it happened, but closer than anyone else in the side got.

Which of the others came closer? Didz had a couple saved.

Well he put one in himself and caused a defender to put one in his own net. Both pointless as it happened, but closer than anyone else in the side got.

Which of the others came closer? Didz had a couple saved.
Giving McBurnie any credit from either of those two incidents is the definition of clutching at straws. Both Didsy and Burke when he finally came on looked considerably more dangerous (relatively of course given we wouldn’t have scored if we were still playing now).

Hi Stegosaurus here

It was obvious he didn't want to come here. When he joined, he looked like someone had pissed in his Cheerios. Clearly sees himself as better than the team. I started a thread that Ramsdale might be our worst ever signing, but I actually think it's Brewster. He is useless.

Wilder has taken him out of the firing line and rightly so. The criticism and lack of confidence was seriously effecting him. The season has now gone so there is no point in bringing him on to drag his confidence down further. I'm not expecting to see much of him at all for the remainder of this season, apart from the odd few minutes towards the end of certain matches.
Any sensible ideas on who else who could take out of the firing line?

TBH none of our strikers are prolific, I would say the only one I would start every time is McGoldrick, the rest I would be struggling, I would probably give the youngsters a run ,hackford Where’s he gone ? and this lad who plays for Tunisia ? What have we got to lose now .

Surely you'd expect him to be, he's our centre forward. Should have scored with the header but more worrying for me was the one on one where he dithered and didn't even get a shot off. Some might say he's short on confidence but he's clearly not a natural goalscorer based on that second attempt and yes I know his record for Swansea.

We have three games in six days so let’s see who has played by 5pm on Sat before commenting

Completely understand what you're saying, but not too sure about taking him out of the firing line bit.
Brewster and Moose need to take a look inward at themselves mentally, and get on with it, underneath it all they are promising talents, keep at and it will come good, just believe and be patient, mind you, that applies to us all under the present circumstances

Hi Stegosaurus here

It was obvious he didn't want to come here. When he joined, he looked like someone had pissed in his Cheerios. Clearly sees himself as better than the team. I started a thread that Ramsdale might be our worst ever signing, but I actually think it's Brewster. He is useless.

To be fair, we should acknowledge that you have a high level of experience in useless players..

Forget Brewster's price tag, that's not his fault. Whenever Brewster plays I genuinely feel that he looks better each time, but still looks as out of place as what Joe Ironside did in League 1. Brewster hasn't really missed many chances has he? I do think he'll be a start next season though, that's his and many other squad players' level.

Also, it really doesn't matter who plays up front this season, we've just not created enough chances to win games.

Burke is great, until he has to kick the football. Brewster must not be showing enough in training to not get a sniff of a few minutes.

Dangerous in what way?

Hi Stegosaurus here

“our” ?

Back
Top Bottom