Lingard is a .....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i dunno swiss.. when vardy did it everyone was rightly annoyed but took it on the chin in the main because vardy is class.. lingard is a fucking poser who wouldn’t get near the england first 11 if he wasn’t riding on the reputation of greats that came before him

I don't think Lingard will be anywhere near the England squad for some time, if ever again and for good reason. We've enough attacking options that play a similar role to him but are far, far better.

Running a close second is the wanksock that is Ashley Young, giving it the big one after they went in front. Wanker. All those tattoos on his arms just make him look like he’s got leprosy in my opinion. Overrated, very lucky cunt, get fucked.
Eats bird shit aswell the dirty bastard

Why would you have " I have supported him previously" he's always come across like a dickhead to me! No idea how he's stayed at a so called top 4 club for so long never mind ever playing for England.

Overrated, needs to concentrate on his game and not his fashion label and JD adverts. He's not scored for a very long time, can't be arsed to look up the stats but for what he's getting paid he should be better

Lingard is a.....player celebrating a goal. If I was a pro I'd be the biggest shithouser to opposition fans the world has ever seen. I'm surprised players don't do it more the amount of stick they get.

Why would you have " I have supported him previously" he's always come across like a dickhead to me! No idea how he's stayed at a so called top 4 club for so long never mind ever playing for England.

He's not at a top 4 club.

The same man who swapped sides when he won the toss? The same man who took an applause off our fans yet never come over to us at the end?

Maguire showed his true colours yesterday, seems the 🐷 has forgot where he learned his trade. Fuck him sooner have Egan anyway.

Really? I'm sure if he'd come wandering over to the Kop, when all our current team were taking much deserved applause, he'd have been slagged off for trying to steal their limelight.
Bloke did his time with us, owes us nothing and behaved perfectly professionally in my view. I certainly expected him to turn us around if he won the toss.

i dunno swiss.. when vardy did it everyone was rightly annoyed but took it on the chin in the main because vardy is class.. lingard is a fucking poser who wouldn’t get near the england first 11 if he wasn’t riding on the reputation of greats that came before him

According to many on here Vardy is classless. I’ve no idea.

I know sterling used to be a pantomime villain for many people but I’ve no idea why that was either

As for Lingard, again I know little about him except he’s trying to make himself into a brand. Good for him.

I don’t read any uk tabloids and don’t follow much on social media about players and their private lives, so I don’t have many preconceived ideas on players. The premier league is not something I’ve followed over recent years

So I’ve got no hatred towards a young lad loving it when his team score 3 goals in 7 mins

Don’t we all love it when Hendo Shithouses it?

Good on Lingard. You’d be moaning if he didn’t have any passion and fire in his belly.

Overrated, needs to concentrate on his game and not his fashion label and JD adverts. He's not scored for a very long time, can't be arsed to look up the stats but for what he's getting paid he should be better

Footballers train a few hours a day, the rest of the time they’re free. Some drink, gamble and go into depression... others try to set themselves up with business ideas

I remember when Lewis Hamilton used to get stick for his business ventures. He was still world champ and had the blessing of his team to do these things because it relaxed him and they saw the results in his performances

What a pathetic thread this is. Billy Sharp is the best for rubbing salt into the wound of away fans. We were chanting everything at them "you're getting sacked in the morning" "there's only one united". If I was Lingard at that moment they completed their turnaround I'd of done exactly the same.....so would have most of our players the other way around

Maguire showed his true colours yesterday, seems the 🐷 has forgot where he learned his trade. Fuck him sooner have Egan anyway.

In all seriousness Metal, I couldn't agree more. I would not swap the donkey for John Egan or Jack. Maquire, £80 million ?, Egan £4 million !!!mmmmmmm.

He celebrated the team he’s supported all his life and is lucky to play for, scoring a goal that may have taken the pressure of a manager he probably likes and wants to stay at the club.
Completely disrespectful of him to do so. Hopefully next time they think they’ve scored a winner away in 80th minute the just shake hands and run back to halfway.

I thought Maguire was the only decent defender they had yesterday, not helped by the muppets alongside him. I will say though that if VVD is playing in the middle for Man Utd Mousset and McBurnie don't even get a shot away for their goals. There's a distinct gulf in class between Maguire and the world's best.

Two hat! It’s about time he learnt about being gracious . I have supported him previously but his reaction to the kop after their 3rd made me hate the little spunk bubble. Lingard, take a leaf out of Maguires book and learn a little decorum. No need to try and take the piss like Angus Gunn you moron. I now fucking hate you, you jerk. Glad we fucking shafted your celebration you anus!

Imagine celebrating a goal to put you 3-2 up after being behind 2-0 and not even in the game.

JLingz init 🤚✋

Imagine celebrating a goal to put you 3-2 up after being behind 2-0 and not even in the game.

JLingz init 🤚✋
Don’t mind him celebrating. He is more than entitled to do that. It’s the taking the piss out of the fans on the kop. Laughing AT the kop like Angus Gunn did. It’s like putting two fingers up at the kop. Maybe I am a little tetchy about it but maybe, just maybe, he is a wankstain!

According to many on here Vardy is classless. I’ve no idea.

I know sterling used to be a pantomime villain for many people but I’ve no idea why that was either

As for Lingard, again I know little about him except he’s trying to make himself into a brand. Good for him.

I don’t read any uk tabloids and don’t follow much on social media about players and their private lives, so I don’t have many preconceived ideas on players. The premier league is not something I’ve followed over recent years

So I’ve got no hatred towards a young lad loving it when his team score 3 goals in 7 mins

Don’t we all love it when Hendo Shithouses it?

Good on Lingard. You’d be moaning if he didn’t have any passion and fire in his belly.
yeah good on Lingard. doesn't mean i have to like it though.. and he's still a wanker
so there!
:D

Completely disrespectful of him to do so. Hopefully next time they think they’ve scored a winner away in 80th minute the just shake hands and run back to halfway.
He can shout and jump and celebrate with his team.....no problem with that. It’s when he deliberately takes the piss out of how many thousand fans on the kop? He wouldn’t do it face to face with a single one of ‘em. Still, he has the ref and the officials and the stewards to protect him. Celebrate all you like but......have a bit of class about it.

Back
Top Bottom