Lingard is a .....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LenTednTony

Reaction score
Two hat! It’s about time he learnt about being gracious . I have supported him previously but his reaction to the kop after their 3rd made me hate the little spunk bubble. Lingard, take a leaf out of Maguires book and learn a little decorum. No need to try and take the piss like Angus Gunn you moron. I now fucking hate you, you jerk. Glad we fucking shafted your celebration you anus!

Two hat! It’s about time he learnt about being gracious . I have supported him previously but his reaction to the kop after their 3rd made me hate the little spunk bubble. Lingard, take a leaf out of Maguires book and learn a little decorum. No need to try and take the piss like Angus Gunn you moron. I now fucking hate you, you jerk. Glad we fucking shafted your celebration you anus!
Who???!

Nevermind doing adverts for JD Sports, he'll be working there soon based on his career trajectory.

I'm going "early retirement and transition into punditry when Man U don't offer him a new contract at 31”.

His airships are shit as well.

Running a close second is the wanksock that is Ashley Young, giving it the big one after they went in front. Wanker. All those tattoos on his arms just make him look like he’s got leprosy in my opinion. Overrated, very lucky cunt, get fucked.
Ashley Young was so good he didn't even get on the pitch.

I was as pleased when I saw Phil Jones name on the teamsheet today as I was when I saw Eric Dier was playing against us for Spurs, and for the same reason.

I was equally pleased when I saw Jones being replaced with Lingard. In common with most of their squad he's not good enough to play for a club of Manchester United's stature and he didn't do anything this afternoon to dissuade me of that opinion.

That he has a few Bentleys and could buy and sell the lot of us is a quirk of our times, but it doesn't mean he's any more than a journeyman footballer who'll eventually find his way to his true level. He probably already suffers with Imposter Syndrome so I prefer to make allowances for his behaviour. I think we should let him be and move on.

I love how precious and sensitive weve become that a team can’t enjoy coming from 2-0 down to get to 2-3.

As painful as it is, he’s not exactly done anything else to merit such anger

Running a close second is the wanksock that is Ashley Young, giving it the big one after they went in front. Wanker. All those tattoos on his arms just make him look like he’s got leprosy in my opinion. Overrated, very lucky cunt, get fucked.

The cunt disappeared up his own arse when the equaliser went in

I love how precious and sensitive weve become that a team can’t enjoy coming from 2-0 down to get to 2-3.

As painful as it is, he’s not exactly done anything else to merit such anger
i dunno swiss.. when vardy did it everyone was rightly annoyed but took it on the chin in the main because vardy is class.. lingard is a fucking poser who wouldn’t get near the england first 11 if he wasn’t riding on the reputation of greats that came before him

I think you should say what you really feel lol ...... my FAVOURITE message this weekend

take a leaf out of Maguires book and learn a little decorum. No need to try and take the piss like Angus Gunn you moron. I now fucking hate you, you jerk. Glad we fucking shafted your celebration you anus!

The same man who swapped sides when he won the toss? The same man who took an applause off our fans yet never come over to us at the end?

It's always funny to remember he's 26 years old, been touted as the next big thing forever. Fucking neverbeen.
Like that fucking cringeworthy video of him and Pogba dancing as if they’ve got both got the shits and piles. Actually feel a bit sorry em, grade A fucking idiots.

The cunt disappeared up his own arse when the equaliser went in

Is that Lynx's new ad campaign? "Sweaty pits mate? Here" Climbs up his own arse and pulls out a can of Africa antiperspirant.

i dunno swiss.. when vardy did it everyone was rightly annoyed but took it on the chin in the main because vardy is class.. lingard is a fucking poser who wouldn’t get near the england first 11 if he wasn’t riding on the reputation of greats that came before him
Everyone? Apart from a few sensitive types I don’t think too many got upset. We were laughing at his celebration where I am in the kop. You give it out you get it back, it’s part of it.
Not sure why DeGea got so much stick with folk screaming in his face. If it wasn’t for him we’d have been out of sight in the first half. Top quality keeper.

Everyone? Apart from a few sensitive types I don’t think too many got upset. We were laughing at his celebration where I am in the kop. You give it out you get it back, it’s part of it.
Not sure why DeGea got so much stick with folk screaming in his face. If it wasn’t for him we’d have been out of sight in the first half. Top quality keeper.
i’m agreeing with you mate.. vardy has our respect.. lingard is a prick

Vardy I got, Lingard I don’t. Celebrate by all means but take the piss like he did when they had been second best for most of the afternoon......just like Gunn after he had been time wasting since the 25th minute? Do me a favour. Lingard has escalated from a player I liked to a first rate prick. If he had just celebrated then ok I would’ve swallowed it cos they had done the business on us but to take the piss was wrong. As for Maguire , he did what he could to win the game. If we bought a Manure player (Hendo?) we would hope that they would do the same and get them kicking the wrong way. As for coming over to the kop..........why? We would slate any of our players for doing that in a game like that. If they had won then maybe.

Back
Top Bottom